ADVERTISEMENT

Where's sleepy these days?

Hiding in close quarters with fauchi, Epstein, Madoff, lay, Stanford, bankman-freid? Martha Stewart feeding em?
Well, he just brought home three more Americans freed from Russia (something I'm sure @2012Bearcat was really upset about since he now is pro-Russia and pro-Putin). This was after Biden proposed sweeping judicial reforms. I'm sure he is also sitting back watching Donald Trump run and hide from debating Harris lol!

How many events does Trump have planned this week? Do you even know?

Seriously, are you even paying attention?

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Well, he just brought home three more Americans freed from Russia (something I'm sure @2012Bearcat was really upset about since he now is pro-Russia and pro-Putin). This was after Biden proposed sweeping judicial reforms. I'm sure he is also sitting back watching Donald Trump run and hide from debating Harris lol!

How many events does Trump have planned this week? Do you even know?

Seriously, are you even paying attention?
Unfortunately, he had little to do with that, other than taking the glory. Guaranteed he had nothing to do with it.

The Dim Elites Cabal is running the Country and have been for 3 1/2 yrs of Brandon. Otard, the Clintons, the Bush's, Nanshee Puhloshi, Soros, and countless other War Mongering Pos. Throw in the China Overlords giving out the Cash and you have most of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT