ADVERTISEMENT

Where Were You, Grandpa?

giphy.gif

You will say to your grandchild; “Baby I applauded and encouraged it, and if I had been a Palestinian I would have been a collaborator until I was the last Palestinian in existence and then I would have told them to kill me, too. You have to understsnd, Child, that Palestinians were not human, they were genetic defects and needed to be exterminated so the genetically superior Zionists could populate the world with better quality humans. You have to remember the Zionists are God’s Chosen People. They committed genocide with God’s blessing. They committed genocide out of sheer self defense. And even while they were systematically slaughtering children like you they were still the victims. I know it doesn’t make sense, but trust me the Zionists were right to exterminate Palestinians.” If you say it with a German accent it will sound more realistic.

[P-DAN], it's pretty clear that you did not watch the video I linked explaining the history of the regions that are under discussion ad nauseam by you & your zameel. You won't watch it because it exposes your maniacal misogyny along a misguided view of history & the future. Report back when you have watched the presentation.

Perhaps then we can have a logical & factual discussion of just why you are such a supporter of terrorists & their works & MORE IMPORTANT, just who those terrorists actually are. Wash your burka and let's get it on.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
You will say to your grandchild; “Baby I applauded and encouraged it, and if I had been a Palestinian I would have been a collaborator until I was the last Palestinian in existence and then I would have told them to kill me, too. You have to understsnd, Child, that Palestinians were not human, they were genetic defects and needed to be exterminated so the genetically superior Zionists could populate the world with better quality humans. You have to remember the Zionists are God’s Chosen People. They committed genocide with God’s blessing. They committed genocide out of sheer self defense. And even while they were systematically slaughtering children like you they were still the victims. I know it doesn’t make sense, but trust me the Zionists were right to exterminate Palestinians.” If you say it with a German accent it will sound more realistic.
Early signs of someone developing delusions might include: expressing strong, unshakable beliefs that seem illogical or not based in reality, increased suspicion towards others, misinterpreting benign situations as threats, becoming overly preoccupied with a particular idea, exhibiting strong emotional reactions to perceived slights, and having difficulty acknowledging that their beliefs might be inaccurate, even when presented with evidence to the contrary.

Key indicators:

• Unrealistic beliefs: Holding firmly to beliefs that are clearly not true, even when contradicted by facts.

• Paranoia: Excessive mistrust and suspicion towards others, believing people are out to get them.

• Self-referential thinking: Interpreting everyday events as having personal significance, even when not directly related.

• Emotional volatility: Sudden mood swings or strong reactions to perceived threats

• Social withdrawal: Avoiding social interactions due to distrust or fear of others

• Argumentative behavior: Becoming defensive or aggressively arguing against evidence that contradicts their delusions

• Grudge holding: Persistently harboring resentment over perceived offenses

• Unusual focus: Spending excessive time thinking about a specific delusion and related details

Important points to remember:

• Context matters:
    Some beliefs might seem delusional depending on the situation, so it's crucial to consider the individual's cultural background and overall behavior.

• Seek professional help:
    If you notice concerning signs of delusion in yourself or someone you know, it's important to consult a mental health professional for evaluation and treatment.

• Delusional Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Types & Treatment
    The presence of delusions is the most obvious sign of delusional disorder, which vary based on the type. Another characteristic of...
    Cleveland Clinic

• Delusional Disorder: Types, Symptoms, and Treatment - WebMD
    Jan 3, 2024 — Symptoms of Delusional Disorder Symptoms usually include: Non-bizarre delusions – these are the most obvious symptom. C...
    WebMD

• Delusional Disorder - Merck Manual Consumer Version
    Feeling exploited. Being preoccupied with the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends. Reading threatening meanings into benign rema...

Merck Manuals

• Show all

Early signs of someone developing delusions might include: expressing strong, unshakable beliefs that seem illogical or not based in reality, increased suspicion towards others, misinterpreting benign situations as threats, becoming overly preoccupied with a particular idea, exhibiting strong emotional reactions to perceived slights, and having difficulty acknowledging that their beliefs might be inaccurate, even when presented with evidence to the contrary.

Key indicators:

• Unrealistic beliefs: Holding firmly to beliefs that are clearly not true, even when contradicted by facts.

• Paranoia: Excessive mistrust and suspicion towards others, believing people are out to get them.

• Self-referential thinking: Interpreting everyday events as having personal significance, even when not directly related.

• Emotional volatility: Sudden mood swings or strong reactions to perceived threats

• Social withdrawal: Avoiding social interactions due to distrust or fear of others

• Argumentative behavior: Becoming defensive or aggressively arguing against evidence that contradicts their delusions

• Grudge holding: Persistently harboring resentment over perceived offenses

• Unusual focus: Spending excessive time thinking about a specific delusion and related details
Important points to remember:

• Context matters:
    Some beliefs might seem delusional depending on the situation, so it's crucial to consider the individual's cultural background and overall behavior.

• Seek professional help:
    If you notice concerning signs of delusion in yourself or someone you know, it's important to consult a mental health professional for evaluation and treatment.

• Delusional Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Types & Treatment
    The presence of delusions is the most obvious sign of delusional disorder, which vary based on the type. Another characteristic of...
    Cleveland Clinic

• Delusional Disorder: Types, Symptoms, and Treatment - WebMD
    Jan 3, 2024 — Symptoms of Delusional Disorder Symptoms usually include: Non-bizarre delusions – these are the most obvious symptom. C...
    WebMD

• Delusional Disorder - Merck Manual Consumer Version
    Feeling exploited. Being preoccupied with the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends. Reading threatening meanings into benign rema...

Merck Manuals

• Show all
Dan's busy rollin thru the MacDonald's drive thru. Yer post is on the menu, he just doesn't realize it's in his fries.

[P-DAN], it's pretty clear that you did not watch the video I linked explaining the history of the regions that are under discussion ad nauseam by you & your zameel. You won't watch it because it exposes your maniacal misogyny along a misguided view of history & the future. Report back when you have watched the presentation.

Perhaps then we can have a logical & factual discussion of just why you are such a supporter of terrorists & their works & MORE IMPORTANT, just who those terrorists actually are. Wash your burka and let's get it on.
No, I did not watch your video, I am aware of the Zionist version of the history as well as the rational version. I encourage you to go back thru my comments regarding the subject and find one instance where I supported terrorists from either side. You won’t find one because I don’t support either version. You think I support Muslim terrorism because you have a binary understanding: if one criticizes Zionism that makes him an anti-Semite and a Muslim supporter. And in your mind a Muslim, any Muslim, is a terrorist. That’s your juvenile mindset and it is set in stone. I have no desire to try and persuade you otherwise. But I will continue to express my opinion whether you and others like it or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
No, I did not watch your video, I am aware of the Zionist version of the history as well as the rational version. I encourage you to go back thru my comments regarding the subject and find one instance where I supported terrorists from either side. You won’t find one because I don’t support either version. You think I support Muslim terrorism because you have a binary understanding: if one criticizes Zionism that makes him an anti-Semite and a Muslim supporter. And in your mind a Muslim, any Muslim, is a terrorist. That’s your juvenile mindset and it is set in stone. I have no desire to try and persuade you otherwise. But I will continue to express my opinion whether you and others like it or not.
Well it's a fair shake then Dan. No one clicks yer ridiculous links now do they? 🤣

Turd.

No, I did not watch your video, I am aware of the Zionist version of the history as well as the rational version. I encourage you to go back thru my comments regarding the subject and find one instance where I supported terrorists from either side. You won’t find one because I don’t support either version. You think I support Muslim terrorism because you have a binary understanding: if one criticizes Zionism that makes him an anti-Semite and a Muslim supporter. And in your mind a Muslim, any Muslim, is a terrorist. That’s your juvenile mindset and it is set in stone. I have no desire to try and persuade you otherwise. But I will continue to express my opinion whether you and others like ho it or not.

Who said it was a Zionist version of history?! This is an Arab doing the explanation. You will NOT watch THIS because it will EXPLODE/EXPOSE your synthetic positions. Watch it and provide point by point commentary/disagreement and you can keep posting. Otherwise you will be forever nothing but a poseur & zameel. If this guy is wrong, point out his errors. But he is not wrong. This video is your kryptonite. Go there and you will have to remove all the mirrors in your life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT