ADVERTISEMENT

Where Does Kamala Stand on the issues facing America?

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
Haven't heard a word from her on the issues facing the country other than she's supposedly flip flopping when it's convenient. Can one of you Harris voters tell us?

On the economy. She says on day one she going to fix inflation despite being part of the reason inflation skyrocketed and the fact she's essentially running the country now. How is she going to solve inflation other than cause more of it with massive government spending?

Illegal Immigration.
Is she going to secure the border or keep it open. Does she support amnesty for the illegals already here and the millions coming? Does she support free healthcare for illegals, continued free housing, food etc?

Where does she stand on Ukraine?
Where does she stand on Israel?
Where does she stand on China? Iran, North Korea, Russia and other foreign adversaries?
Does she have a plan to deal with them and what is it?
Student loan forgiveness?
Crime?
Tranny indoctrination in public schools?
Etc. Etc

I've looked and can't find anything.

It’s not on the website.

This is the most insane election of my lifetime.

People are aligning on “vibes” as assigned by the media after not getting to vote for their choice. And, they are fine with it.

Not shocked it’s the same “educated” people that took every jab and wanted to arrest you or end your career for even questioning it.

She is anti gun and wants to take yours away meanwhile Joe and his Ho Cumula gave the Taliban thousands of guns. She is also anti Americans being able to afford a new vehicle yet Joe and his Ho Cumula left thousands of vehicles for the Taliban.
We know where she stands on the Border Issue, she is the Border Czar yet hasn't been to the Border abd as she put it when asked she laughed and said she hasn't been to Paris either.

She is anti gun and wants to take yours away meanwhile Joe and his Ho Cumula gave the Taliban thousands of guns. She is also anti Americans being able to afford a new vehicle yet Joe and his Ho Cumula left thousands of vehicles for the Taliban.
We know where she stands on the Border Issue, she is the Border Czar yet hasn't been to the Border abd as she put it when asked she laughed and said she hasn't been to Paris either.
Border Czarina. FIFY.

She is an extremist. Trump isn't lying about that. The dems haven't run someone who is not extreme since Bill. They have moved so far left that that it makes Gore look sane.

She is an extremist. Trump isn't lying about that. The dems haven't run someone who is not extreme since Bill. They have moved so far left that that it makes Gore look sane.
She’s for late term abortions up to birth.
She’s for gun control.
She’s for open borders.
She’s for benefits for illegal aliens, including Medicare, Social Security, housing, loans, voting, etc.

BUT, she will not have to defend these because the media is not going to ask her. She’s the consummate Manchurian Candidate.

she won't get elected unless she starts flopping to the center. When she does that she will lose a lot of her momentum. She won't start interviewing or flopping until after the convention.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Interesting none of the leftist have come running to list Kamala’s Policy positions. I guess they are like the rest of the country, they have no idea because she hasn’t presented any.
She has staked out her position plenty of times, just not while she has been running for President. Her positions have always been to the left of left. If she moderates it will only make her a common leftist, instead of extreme, but she will be disingenuous about what ever positions she moderates. She's been fairly consistent over the years, and that consistency isn't moderation.

She has staked out her position plenty of times, just not while she has been running for President. Her positions have always been to the left of left. If she moderates it will only make her a common leftist, instead of extreme, but she will be disingenuous about what ever positions she moderates. She's been fairly consistent over the years, and that consistency isn't moderation.
The US avg. IQ is a paltry 97.4 and we don't know the number of illegals who will vote in November. Kumala can win. Bidenomics can go on with record debt continuing to rocket.

The US avg. IQ is a paltry 97.4 and we don't know the number of illegals who will vote in November. Kumala can win. Bidenomics can go on with record debt continuing to rocket.
If the election is about policy she has already lost. But the election isn't about policy. It's going to be about who can have the better soundbites and snapshots. So far Trump is winning on both. Whoever wins the social media war will also influence the election. The one thing Kumala has going for her is an established machine that has no morales. It may be enough to win. I know I would not like to bet my political career on people and things I have no control over, but hey she's perfectly fine with it so I guess we will see.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
The 2024 election comes down to one issue only: Whether or not the left can get away with stealing it again.

We can't fix the problem till we all understand exactly what the problem is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT