ADVERTISEMENT

Where do dimms go from here?

I think that's why it much more dangerous for Trump. They're looking down their bench and got nobody to go to. Nobody. So, that means they've got to get Trump. It's their only option. I doubt there's enough SS to protect him.

How many voters is Trump trying to buy?

Just Wisconsin voters or or voters in other states too?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let's talk about Hannibal Lector....

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trump has a message for ya...
GS3VVahXcAAWHHf

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I think that's why it much more dangerous for Trump. They're looking down their bench and got nobody to go to. Nobody. So, that means they've got to get Trump. It's their only option. I doubt there's enough SS to protect him.
I agree. They are absolutely f'ing desperate. They're going to try it again and they don't give damn if we know. In fact, they don't care about any of the consequences. They just want Trump dead.

How's fanny doin these days. What's gonna happen to Cheatle once Trump is elected?
Where ever they go Biden camp is still driving the bus. Lol

President Biden is reportedly "furious" as Democratic officials have ramped up calls for him to withdraw from the 2024 election. Party donors have threatened to withhold money and elected officials are openly calling on the president to step aside. Biden is self-isolating in Rehoboth, Delaware after testing positive for COVID-19

How many voters is Trump trying to buy?

Just Wisconsin voters or or voters in other states too?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let's talk about Hannibal Lector....

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Then there's Alzheimer's, yer POTUS.
Where ever they go Biden camp is still driving the bus. Lol

President Biden is reportedly "furious" as Democratic officials have ramped up calls for him to withdraw from the 2024 election. Party donors have threatened to withhold money and elected officials are openly calling on the president to step aside. Biden is self-isolating in Rehoboth, Delaware after testing positive for COVID-19
Joes been nothing but nothing but an excuse machine. Dumb bastard needs to put himself out of his misery. His party is trying it's best to make this happen. 😁

Then there's Alzheimer's, yer POTUS.

Joes been nothing but nothing but an excuse machine. Dumb bastard needs to put himself out of his misery. His party is trying it's best to make this happen. 😁
If they'd promise him innocent young children to sniff for the rest of his life, he'd do whatever they ask.

If they'd promise him innocent young children to sniff for the rest of his life, he'd do whatever they ask.
Jill done costumed up for just this very reason I'm sure. Then again, the crusted bitch is as appalling as nanshee and or cankles in a similar situation. Gotta remember though, Paul Pelosi likes schlongs. Joe may also.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT