ADVERTISEMENT

When Biting The Hand That Feeds You Has Consequences

IMO- Just a ploy by Musk to get paid by the Pentagon (ie our tax dollars). He decided he could wait to see who blinks first.

IMO- Just a ploy by Musk to get paid by the Pentagon (ie our tax dollars). He decided he could wait to see who blinks first.
We could just take it out of the billions we've already allocated or pledged to Ukraine. And if that's not where Ukraine wants to spend those dollars, then Musk should feel empowered to turn his service off.

We could just take it out of the billions we've already allocated or pledged to Ukraine. And if that's not where Ukraine wants to spend those dollars, then Musk should feel empowered to turn his service off.
I suspect they will negotiate for a lower dollar amount. Musk then pushes the "on" button and cashes the check quietly.

Reactions: davidallen
Musk acted quickly to aid Ukraine in a very strategic and humane manner. They thank him by insulting him and put him on a "kill list" for wanting a negotiated peace. I'm on Team Musk here.

Musk acted quickly to aid Ukraine in a very strategic and humane manner. They thank him by insulting him and put him on a "kill list" for wanting a negotiated peace. I'm on Team Musk here.
Hard not to be but there are those in this country that blindly support anything Ukraine.

Reactions: Marocain Poke
Hard not to be but there are those in this country that blindly support anything Ukraine.
I disagree. Those individuals blindly support whatever their overlords tell them to, which in this case aligns to Ukraine. Half the libs I know couldn't find Ukraine on a map without asking Google.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Its clearly at least 1 dollar more than he's willing to pay.
The real cost is the terminals - which have continued to flow in sponsored by a variety of sources. It is worthwhile to continue the service, just a bad look for Musk to make this a public conversation.

Reactions: Headhunter
The real cost is the terminals - which have continued to flow in sponsored by a variety of sources. It is worthwhile to continue the service, just a bad look for Musk to make this a public conversation.
With Democrats in government opening an investigation into Musk's acquisition of Twitter it looks to be a good move by Musk to make it public.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT