ADVERTISEMENT

What's the best to follow?

Inky29

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2001
I'll be at work tomorrow, didn't know if there was a site better than others for following the matches? If it's already in another thread I apologize for the retread.

FloArena or TrackWrestling are good sites to follow. I will probably be using FloArena just to track what mats we will be on. I'll have the main broadcast on TV and then following individual mats that we are on.

I don't do twitter. However, someone gave a link to the cowboy wrestling and they updated every period for each wrestler during the big 12 finals. I hope they do it tomorrow also as I am working. I just keep that twitter link open and refresh it every couple of minutes.

Is either the Finals or Semifinals going to be aired on TV?

THURS 11:00-2:30pm ESPNU
THURS 6:00-9:30pm ESPN

FRI 10:00-1:00pm ESPNU
FRI 7:00-10:00pm ESPN

SAT 10:00-1:00pm ESPNU
SAT 7:00-10:00pm ESPN

FloArena or TrackWrestling are good sites to follow. I will probably be using FloArena just to track what mats we will be on. I'll have the main broadcast on TV and then following individual mats that we are on.
How do u follow individual mats?

How do u follow individual mats?

ESPN3, they have every mat broadcasted throughout the entire tournament. Use FloArena or Twitter to find what mat were on then tune to it. Sometimes it will be one the main broadcast, sometimes not.

I would use the Cowboy Wrestling twitter to follow the mat assignments and watch on ESPN3.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT