ADVERTISEMENT

What we need - a Joe Mixon "Jawbreaker" poster graphic

Lindsay2Mayes

All-American
Feb 11, 2008
If I had LSUFreek's skills, I would design this myself, but this is what I envision: A faux "Jawbreakers" movie poster (based on the old Rose McGowan film) with Mixon, Stoops, Boren, etc. This could spread across social media and the interwebs like a wild fire. I know this is cold, but I think it would totally work. I am sharing this in hopes that one of you with graphic design skills might bite and make it happen.

To get really ambitious, I also recommend a faux Mixon Heisman campaign that involves sending "Jawbreaker" candies to media members.

I really think the collective pressure of something like this could blow it all up even more than the FSU stuff.

So someone accommodated my request...

dlj4fq.jpg

When he breaks it off in your ass and we are in the playoffs u can suck it.

The meatschooner talking about breaking it off in someone's ass. Bwhahahahahahahahahahahah!!!! Joe Mixon may very well have a good game tomorrow. Doesn't change the fact he's a scumbag piece of shit that deserves to suffer from some sort of dick disease.

If I had LSUFreek's skills, I would design this myself, but this is what I envision: A faux "Jawbreakers" movie poster (based on the old Rose McGowan film) with Mixon, Stoops, Boren, etc. This could spread across social media and the interwebs like a wild fire. I know this is cold, but I think it would totally work. I am sharing this in hopes that one of you with graphic design skills might bite and make it happen.

To get really ambitious, I also recommend a faux Mixon Heisman campaign that involves sending "Jawbreaker" candies to media members.

I really think the collective pressure of something like this could blow it all up even more than the FSU stuff.
Who was the OSU player that hit his girlfriend in the face with an iron, but wasn't kicked offoff the team

The meatschooner talking about breaking it off in someone's ass. Bwhahahahahahahahahahahah!!!! Joe Mixon may very well have a good game tomorrow. Doesn't change the fact he's a scumbag piece of shit that deserves to suffer from some sort of dick disease.

He indeed had a good game. Hope the dick disease kicks in soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT