ADVERTISEMENT

What does the "wave" mean?

MegaPoke

May 29, 2001
Tulsa
www.shipmanphotos.com
I *think* it means everyone has massive buyers' regret with Obama. The guy is just awful and anyone with a brain knows it.

What I *fear* it means is that the Repubes think this is a mandate on their basic, outdated, unelectable in the presidential format, boring, old, white platform.

Please give me some hope that the Republican party in two years will be streamlined, younger, focused on fiscal conservatism and will abandon the albatross of social conservatism for the most part.

Will it ever actually be the party of small government or are those days over for good (if they every really existed)?

Wave means Obama and Dems, not just Obama, that anyone with a D next to their name was going to get smoked. Even lesser known Rs can catch the wave. It had nothing to do with republican candidates, platforms, etc, it was a rebuke of liberal and poorly executed liberal ideology. Republicans can, however, win in the long run by not being stupid. They have a platform and people are watching. Obama won't make it easy and will play politics for the next 2 years.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT