ADVERTISEMENT

What Are We Doing With Our Lives?

NipponPoke

All-American
Aug 26, 2002
December 12, 2004.

It suddenly dawned on me yesterday that it was ten year anniversary of the 'incident'.

On December 12, 2004......I logged on to this very website and cranked out the details of the bizarre encounter from the previous evening. The encounter that involved alcohol, Disney condoms, a love hotel and a freak. Of course, I'm referring to 'Tinkerbell'.

How is this possible? Ten years? Where has the time gone? Why have some of us wasted over a decade of our lives talking on a stinkin message board? And more importantly, whatever became of Tinkerbell?

There's got to be more to life than this.

If the basketball board can be named 'Sutton Court' and the wrestling board be named '34 and Counting,' then the non-sports board can be named something with 'Tinkerbell' in the title.

JMHO.

I've been on here longer than that, and I don't remember that, but now I need to know about it.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

It really puts things in perspective. All the things that we use and mess with will be antiques sooner rather than later.

This post was edited on 12/13 8:05 AM by okstpsy

Please, please re-post. Now that Mega is no longer a rock star, I need someone to live vicariously through.

Originally posted by NipponPoke :

How is this possible? Ten years? Where has the time gone? Why have some of us wasted over a decade of our lives talking on a stinkin message board?

There's got to be more to life than this.
My ten-year incident anniversary was the departure of Les Miles. I joined because I was told I would have the inside scoop on EVERYTHING at OSU.

An hour a day (absolute minimum!!), 365 days, 10 years.

That's 3,650 hours or 152 DAYS.

Think how well you could be playing the guitar or piano instead. Or have the ass-kickingest patio/backyard in town. Or be speaking a foreign language. Or two.

Would go a long ways toward that grad degree or professional certification.

**Sigh.**

I'm a looser.

And a moran.

I do not remember the Tinkerbell thread but would love a recap.

With that said however, this thread spurred me to go revisit the HOF thread where Brt takes on the board in defending Black Eyed Peas against the best of all time. Great 3 page thread, however, the strangest part is the fact that it is a serious music thread and I think the only time Cowguy is heard from is when he randomly pops in like someones admin to alert Toon that he has a message on the NS Board. What do you call that kind of post?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT