ADVERTISEMENT

What are we becoming?

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
"I plan to fundamentally change Amerika." In the early eighties, I watched Robert Mugabe destroy Africa's crown jewel health care system. Today I have Mugabecare Lite. I was promised I could keep my doctor and my health care plan. I lost both. Mobutu saw the state treasury as his personal bank account. Think separate family vacation trips to Hawai'i.

And now we have Kasavubu prosecuting a former leader. I'm a student of African history. Now tell me our own Mugabe is not keeping his promise. I will admit. I didn't expect our own Kasavubu to attack a former leader. His promise of higher crime and economic stagnation was fully expected.

I absolutely agree but seems only Republicans are targeted by prosecutors looking for crimes.
well, there's a very simple reason for that. Oh, Rod Blagoveich or whatever from Chicago would like a word.

Regrettably that is a valid sentiment that is not practiced uniformly. If you are an honest person you will admit that.
Regrettably, the latest crew of republicans has a TON of criminals. Manafort. Page. Flynn. Trump.
He defrauded his own students at Trump U. He's a long time con man. He committed crimes publicly and dared anyone to do something about it. Sorry he's subject to the same laws as you and me?

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR and davidallen
Regrettably, the latest crew of republicans has a TON of criminals. Manafort. Page. Flynn. Trump.
He defrauded his own students at Trump U. He's a long time con man. He committed crimes publicly and dared anyone to do something about it. Sorry he's subject to the same laws as you and me?
Three people does not equate to a “ton of criminals” especially when two of them, Page and Flynn, have been shown by events not to be criminals at all, being more subject to the same witch hunt as Trump. And if news reports are correct the primary “evidence” against Trump comes from testimony from the one who unquestionably is a criminal trying to save his own hide. Trump is a creep, probably has skirted laws his entire adult life, just like your favorite family, the Clintons. These indictments are strong evidence of the dysfunctional criminal system of our country. An honest person would acknowledge that truth.

Three people does not equate to a “ton of criminals” especially when two of them, Page and Flynn, have been shown by events not to be criminals at all, being more subject to the same witch hunt as Trump. And if news reports are correct the primary “evidence” against Trump comes from testimony from the one who unquestionably is a criminal trying to save his own hide. Trump is a creep, probably has skirted laws his entire adult life, just like your favorite family, the Clintons. These indictments are strong evidence of the dysfunctional criminal system of our country. An honest person would acknowledge that truth.
You can define all seven components of critical thinking, as can 2012Bearcat. Your opponent hasn't a clue, as he refuses to stop proving to the thinking.

Politics has become the Lefts favorite Spectator Sport. Their rabid fan base rivals that of the Spectators wanting to see blood at the Colosseum during the Roman Empire.
are-you-not-entertained-gladiator.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT