ADVERTISEMENT

What about the double cross of Joe Manchin?

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
In 2020 West Virginia overtook Oklahoma as our reddest state. Do I recall some of the board's brightest predicting a double cross of Manchin by the PINO? Manchin signed on to a big Dimm spending bill with promises of a pipe line to benefit West Virginia. Fox Business tells me Manchin pipe line deal off.

How is the maga right so shit at stopping cheating? They can’t even stop the pathetic dem party from doing whatever they want. If they can’t defeat this shit ass party how could they govern a country?
Good point. Sad to see how Uncle Joe and Nanny have reduced the GOP to a bunch of bumbling idiots.

I'm just laughing at your political prognostication skills.

Manchin doesn't run again IMO.
That's a possibility due to the huge reversal of his approval numbers. Now he can't say he got a pipeline for turning against the best interest of West Virginia. All he can say now is I stupidly fell for the lies told to me by Democrats but I did get paid. Not exactly something that makes for a great campaign message.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Hard to prognosticate when cheating is involved.
Lake will file a lawsuit. Just prior to the election, Fox5 had Lake up by 11. A poll just pryor had Lake up by 10. On election day, Lake was never in the game.

The forensic investigation of 2020 found 40,000 anamolies and 17,000 duplicates in Maricopa County alone. What about the whole state? Trump very likely won AZ.

Ballot harvesting likely handed the Senate to the Dimms. Anyone who's slept through a course in calculus 1 knows Biden is illegitimate.

Lake will file a lawsuit. Just prior to the election, Fox5 had Lake up by 11. A poll just pryor had Lake up by 10. On election day, Lake was never in the game.

The forensic investigation of 2020 found 40,000 anamolies and 17,000 duplicates in Maricopa County alone. What about the whole state? Trump very likely won AZ.

Ballot harvesting likely handed the Senate to the Dimms. Anyone who's slept through a course in calculus 1 knows Biden is illegitimate.

Amazing you’re more capable at proving it then the entire GOP.

Good point. Sad to see how Uncle Joe and Nanny have reduced the GOP to a bunch of bumbling idiots.
Ehhhhhh, before you go patting yourself on the back, you should probably change "Uncle Joe and Nanny" to "Donald Trump." "Uncle Joe and Nanny" only make those who actually vote for them look like bumbling idiots.

"But my shit smells better than your shit!"

Carry on.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Are you saying Manchin will be reelected?
He hasn't helped his chances.

Maybe his strong ties to his state will help him, but I wouldn't be shocked at all to see him lose re-election. Heck, I wouldn't be shocked to see him not even run again.

A poll just pryor had Lake up by 10.
Yeah, and clearly that poll was completely wrong.

It is hilarious though to observe how you have just completely lost it since Biden beat Trump in 2020. Every time a Republican loses now, you claim cheating. When a Republican wins though, all is good.🙄

Biden's victory really messed you up in the head. Have fun wasting more of your money.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke

It is hilarious though to observe how you have just completely lost it since Biden beat Trump in 2020. Every time a Republican loses now, you claim cheating. When a Republican wins though, all is good.🙄

Biden's victory really messed you up in the head. Have fun wasting more of your money.
Let's be simple as possible. Trump set an incumbent record in vote totals. Trump won handily on Election Day. Biden did not actively campaign. Biden couldn't draw 5 cars to a Jack in the Box drive thru. Biden won using the Dimm COVID vote harvesting scheme days after. There is nothing hard here. This is not wave mechanics.

Biden is illegitimate. The board's majority gets it. The majority of the board's slow 12 does not. I'd like to think at least some of the slow actually gets it.

Yes, let's be as simple as possible . . .

Trump set an incumbent record in vote totals.
Great for him. However, Biden got more votes than him and set the record for most votes ever cast for a presidential candidate. Turnout was also up some 7% from 2020.

Trump won handily on Election Day. Biden did not actively campaign.
No, Trump lost on election day. We count all the votes in this country. We don't stop counting simply because your favorite candidate is ahead at some point or because some pre-election poll was favorable to your candidate.

Biden couldn't draw 5 cars to a Jack in the Box drive thru.
This isn't true, but regardless, what you continue to ignore is that we were in the middle of a pandemic during the 2020 election. Biden's campaign took a different approach to public campaigning than did the Trump campaign.

See how simple the truth is?

There is nothing hard here. This is not wave mechanics.
I agree, so why is it so hard for you to accept the truth and move on?

Trump lost. And nothing is ever going to change that. None of the propaganda you waste your money on like a nimwit is going to change it either. These propagandists are playing you while they fleece you. And you readily let them do it.

You are the perfect example of the saying "there's a sucker born every minute."

Yes, let's be as simple as possible . . .

Great for him. However, Biden got more votes than him and set the record for most votes ever cast for a presidential candidate. Turnout was also up some 7% from 2020.

No, Trump lost on election day. We count all the votes in this country. We don't stop counting simply because your favorite candidate is ahead at some point or because some pre-election poll was favorable to your candidate.

This isn't true, but regardless, what you continue to ignore is that we were in the middle of a pandemic during the 2020 election. Biden's campaign took a different approach to public campaigning than did the Trump campaign.

See how simple the truth is?

I agree, so why is it so hard for you to accept the truth and move on?

Trump lost. And nothing is ever going to change that. None of the propaganda you waste your money on like a nimwit is going to change it either. These propagandists are playing you while they fleece you. And you readily let them do it.

You are the perfect example of the saying "there's a sucker born every minute."
I remember when elections were held on Election Day. When Trumkp won. We prove again, my getting through to you is completely beyond my reach.

I remember when elections were held on Election Day.
Elections are still held on Election Day genius. One of your tests tell you otherwise?🤣🤣

We prove again, my getting through to you is completely beyond my reach.
Yeah, because I don't buy the ridiculous nonsense you repeat ad nauseam. Not all of us are suckers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
He hasn't helped his chances.

Maybe his strong ties to his state will help him, but I wouldn't be shocked at all to see him lose re-election. Heck, I wouldn't be shocked to see him not even run again.
Pretty much what I said but the obtuse turd from Portland had to pop off.

I remember when elections were held on Election Day. When Trumkp won. We prove again, my getting through to you is completely beyond my reach.
It’s long past time to set the 2020 election aside. The fact is Biden won the vote that counts, the one in the Electoral College. He’s President whether we like it or not (and I for one don’t like it one bit). The whiny focus on 2020 cost the Republican Party what should have been an historic blowout election in 2022. The Party needs to refocus on things the voters have made clear they care a great deal about. Donald Trump’s loss in 2020, whether legitimate or not, is not what the voters want to hear the Party address. The Party will circle the drain in 2024 if it can’t pull itself out of the hypnotic trance on DJT that it has locked itself into. How big a slap on the cheek do voters have to deliver before Republican movers and shakers realize they are riding a train headed for complete derailment?

It’s long past time to set the 2020 election aside. The fact is Biden won the vote that counts, the one in the Electoral College. He’s President whether we like it or not (and I for one don’t like it one bit). The whiny focus on 2020 cost the Republican Party what should have been an historic blowout election in 2022. The Party needs to refocus on things the voters have made clear they care a great deal about. Donald Trump’s loss in 2020, whether legitimate or not, is not what the voters want to hear the Party address. The Party will circle the drain in 2024 if it can’t pull itself out of the hypnotic trance on DJT that it has locked itself into. How big a slap on the cheek do voters have to deliver before Republican movers and shakers realize they are riding a train headed for complete derailment?
You are fighting a losing battle with guys like Sunburnt. They are too deep into the cult programming.

It is refreshing to see you wising up though.

• Haha
Ehhhhhh, before you go patting yourself on the back, you should probably change "Uncle Joe and Nanny" to "Donald Trump." "Uncle Joe and Nanny" only make those who actually vote for them look like bumbling idiots.

"But my shit smells better than your shit!"

Carry on.
I can agree that Trump blew his own foot clean the **** off. Nanny just loaded the gun for him I guess.

Reactions: Medic007

So dumb.

Reactions: my_2cents

Also right before the election she told all of the McCain and indy voters to get out, she doesn't need them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT