ADVERTISEMENT

What “innocent” Palestinian civilians believe

I can see why they wanted to restore this footage. Absolute truth bomb. Highly educated 24 year old female engineer believes all Zionists should die. Says it right on video. Two state solution not an option for them. The civilians support the terrorists. They are not innocents. This is why no one wants them. This what those who support Israel already know.

http://watch: Pro-Israel influencer recovers West Bank interview with Palestinian woman he was threatened to delete

Last edited:
Reactions: windriverrange
Not at all a surprise to most everyone on the board but I'm sure Dan is spitting and sputtering. His reaction will be one of disbelief and denial.
Every Palestinian I've ever spent time with has this same exact attitude and mentality.

Reactions: windriverrange
Not at all a surprise to most everyone on the board but I'm sure Dan is spitting and sputtering. His reaction will be one of disbelief and denial.
Every Palestinian I've ever spent time with has this same exact attitude and mentality.

All Dan cares about is seeing if he can goad you into the same conversation day after day.

Not at all a surprise to most everyone on the board but I'm sure Dan is spitting and sputtering.
I doubt it. I suspect he knows that Palenstinians want genocide against Israaelis, how could you not?

He's simply trolling for attention. It says quite a bit about him as a person that supporting terrorists is his vehicle of choice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT