ADVERTISEMENT

Well Isn't This Interesting, As In Corrupt As It Comes

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Executives, officials and major investors in First Solar, the largest domestic maker of solar panels, donated at least $2 million to Democrats in 2020, including $1.5 million to Biden's successful bid for the White House

This is how the game is played. Wealthy people donate millions to get a person elected President, then they spend a few million more lining the pockets of Congressman, Senators and lobbyist. A short time goes by and low and behold the wealthy person and those who invested with them receive subsidies worth billions in return. Meanwhile the tax payer dollars that provided the subsidies cause massive inflation, increase the deficit the tax payer is responsible for and the lives of the middleclass and poor suffer.

Reactions: OUSOONER67

Executives, officials and major investors in First Solar, the largest domestic maker of solar panels, donated at least $2 million to Democrats in 2020, including $1.5 million to Biden's successful bid for the White House

This is how the game is played. Wealthy people donate millions to get a person elected President, then they spend a few million more lining the pockets of Congressman, Senators and lobbyist. A short time goes by and low and behold the wealthy person and those who invested with them receive subsidies worth billions in return. Meanwhile the tax payer dollars that provided the subsidies cause massive inflation, increase the deficit the tax payer is responsible for and the lives of the middleclass and poor suffer.

Any criticism of big oil and its donations?

Any criticism of conservative SCOTUS justices ruling in favor of Citizens United?

You make the rules, don’t b!tch about how the game is played.

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Any criticism of big oil and its donations?

Any criticism of conservative SCOTUS justices ruling in favor of Citizens United?

You make the rules, don’t b!tch about how the game is played.

carry on

Unlike you and your kind I have a problem with any and all government corruption.
Why would I have a problem with SCOTUS ruling in favor of Citizens United, it was the correct Constitutional ruling? I don't like what it has created but if the government is going to tax corporations they should have the right to voice their opinion, even if that opinion is bigger than that of an individual. I don't believe in perverting the Constitution even if it means I get what I want. Congress could solve the problem but they are as corrupt as you leftist are.

Unlike you and your kind I have a problem with any and all government corruption.
Why would I have a problem with SCOTUS ruling in favor of Citizens United, it was the correct Constitutional ruling? I don't like what it has created but if the government is going to tax corporations they should have the right to voice their opinion, even if that opinion is bigger than that of an individual. I don't believe in perverting the Constitution even if it means I get what I want. Congress could solve the problem but they are as corrupt as you leftist are.

Eagerly awaiting that Republican-initiated bill banning any and all corporate political campaign donations…

Any day now, yes???

Tik…

Tok….

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Eagerly awaiting that Republican-initiated bill banning any and all corporate political campaign donations…

Any day now, yes???

Tik…

Tok….

carry on
I would ask if you are stupid but I already know the answer to that one. Maybe one day you will figure out our entire government is corrupt and yes Pedoscott that means Democrats as well as Republicans.

Reactions: capanski
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT