ADVERTISEMENT

Wealthy liberal elites and climate change

GMrszCvXMAEbRSW

To add on to the eyesores called wind generators. It is making my heart happy that many of the tribes in Oklahoma are tearing down or starting to tear down the generators built on Indian land. Now if ordinary landowners can get permission to get generators removed from their property would be glorious. Not all will as it is a source of income but I have talked to several farmers who would like to see the horizon without windmills blocking their view.

During one of the droughts in California, Oprah was bringing in semi load tankers of water for her yard and garden. Trucking it hundreds of miles. This was 15 plus years ago, but I will not forget, probably the first time I noticed how some people play by different rules.

During one of the droughts in California, Oprah was bringing in semi load tankers of water for her yard and garden. Trucking it hundreds of miles. This was 15 plus years ago, but I will not forget, probably the first time I noticed how some people play by different rules.
The liberal elite would dance on our bones if it slightly benefited them.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Bet the fat bitch feasts on chicken fried steak alongside al gore. 🤣

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT