ADVERTISEMENT

Watch The Trailer

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Then subscribe! Is she too liberal for you? You might be surprised. Is she a right-wing Republican in hiding? Probably not. Listen to what she says and decide for yourself.

"The real possibility of SCOTUS overturning R v Wade terrifies me"

~Tulsi Gabbard-

She just another empty suit pawning to whichever network she's on. She served and you can't take that away from her but she talks out of both sides of her mouth...but hey mean tweets Dan

"The real possibility of SCOTUS overturning R v Wade terrifies me"

~Tulsi Gabbard-

She just another empty suit pawning to whichever network she's on. She served and you can't take that away from her but she talks out of both sides of her mouth...but hey mean tweets Dan
Gabbard is a moderate liberal with libertarian inclinations, an old time 50’s-60’s liberal after the fashion of JFK. She may have been the last one in the party before she left. She is not a conservative, has never claimed to be anything other than what she is. She most definitely is not MAGA, and has never claimed to be. She speaks her mind with rare clarity and does not shroud her opinions in political double-speak. She is as far from being an “empty suit” as one can get. The fact that she troubles both the board's left-wing crazy (@ClintonDavidScott) and right-wing crazy (you) tells me all I need to know. With the exception of Ron Paul there is no other politician in my lifetime in whom I have more admiration and respect.

Gabbard is a moderate liberal with libertarian inclinations, an old time 50’s-60’s liberal after the fashion of JFK. She may have been the last one in the party before she left. She is not a conservative, has never claimed to be anything other than what she is. She most definitely is not MAGA, and has never claimed to be. She speaks her mind with rare clarity and does not shroud her opinions in political double-speak. She is as far from being an “empty suit” as one can get. The fact that she troubles both the board's left-wing crazy (@ClintonDavidScott) and right-wing crazy (you) tells me all I need to know. With the exception of Ron Paul there is no other politician in my lifetime in whom I have more admiration and respect.
She speaks out of both sides of her mouth and that's a fact.

Maybe you need to slow down on the admiration and respect for grubby politicians? Maybe?

It’s truly psychologically devastating to you that she’s politically irrelevant, isn’t it? Maybe one day she’ll wise up and do OnlyFans and you can do your creepy old man routine for her on cam lol

carry on

It’s truly psychologically devastating to you that she’s politically irrelevant, isn’t it? Maybe one day she’ll wise up and do OnlyFans and you can do your creepy old man routine for her on cam lol

carry on
No, Clinton, nothing the Democrats say or think about Tulsi Gabbard devastates me. I don't find her opinions to be irrelevant, they're only irrelevant to establishment Democrats, and establishment Democrats are so busy eating their own that their opinions are mattering less every day. I find her commentary to be refreshingly honest and worthy of hearing. If you want to ignore her please do so, it will have no impact on her relevance one way or the other. I do find it mildly amusing, however, that someone who is as irrelevant as you claim seems to occupy your attention. There's a disconnect there; maybe you don't see it, but the rest of us do.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT