ADVERTISEMENT

War Criminal’s Daughter Says Trump Could Kill Political Opponents Like ‘Putin Did to Navalny.’

This idiot female dog needs to be put down. Freakin idiot!
Guess we just found out the next play in their playbook. Trials aren’t making him go away so they will just have to kill him. I hate what this country has become. I’m sorry but that statement is so far from free speech it’s not even funny.

Guess we just found out the next play in their playbook. Trials aren’t making him go away so they will just have to kill him. I hate what this country has become. I’m sorry but that statement is so far from free speech it’s not even funny.
This exactly.

She was a part of the pin the Russian collision lie on Trump scam in the House.

Bingo. They find a way to tell us what they're up to.
Democrats tell us what they are going to do before they do it. They do this by saying Republicans are going to do it. So, when I hear predictions coming from Democrat mouthpieces, I already know it's something they are planning on doing.

In this case, it's Liz, a Republican but since the Jan 6 committee is now a Dem mouthpiece. The key is the mouthpiece.

This theory has been true more times than not. It's scary. They also like to brag about getting away with it, and then call you a conspiracy theorist, and attempt to censor you after you point it out. Also, scary how much this is true as well. I have tried to use the same theory with Republicans, but they are not as good at it, but I don't put this out of the tactical weel house.

How dare you call Dick Cheney a war criminal! He’s the man that brought “gravitas” to Bush the Younger! The media insisted he was personally the adult in the room.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT