ADVERTISEMENT

Wanna see something crazy?

AC_Exotic

MegaPoke is insane
Jul 31, 2014
Parts Unknown
www.clinteastwood.net
Modern day flat earth theorists. Gotta love conspiracy theorists.

Watch and LEARN losers!

Orlando-Ferguson-flat-earth-map.jpg

I want to just say "this can't be serious", but knowing how ignorant people are, it is serious.

It is funny that the footage taken at ~107k meters shows the world being flat because the horizon is flat from the camera's perspective. Therefore, the ISS, flying 4 times higher/farther from the Earth, is a fake, a hoax. Facepalm.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
I love conspiracy theories as well, here's one of the best known one in this particular genre. (time, earth, space, etc.)

http://timecube.com/

Wow, I hadn't looked at that site in a few years, it seems he's gotten even crazier. It used to start with the Cubic Time diagrams which are now down the page quite a way. I don't know when he started adding all the crazy god/bible stuff.

And yes, there's quite a few people out there who are so damned gullible that they seem to completely reject the immense logic of Occam's Razor in a quest to look for some unifying theory that explains everything in their life. From the illuminati, to the 911 truthers, to hundreds of other things. The funny thing is, if you ever debate them, nearly to the person they will tell you that you are the ONE who cannot see the obvious "Truth" that is in front of your own eyes and the crazier and more irrational their position actually is, the more they will cling to it and refuse to look at any objective evidence or criteria to the contrary.

Last edited:
You have to scroll down to the diagrams to begin to see anything understandable. I don't know when he added all of that word salad to the beginning, it wasn't there before.

Back in 2012, he was so popular (he's kind of a meme) that MIT actually invited him to speak at a symposium to present his Cubic Time theory to faculty and students. He offered $10,000 to anyone who could prove him wrong and no one at the symposium took him up on the offer. OBVIOUSLY, unless you're one of the sheeple who cannot see the TRUTH, you would understand that this meant that all of those physicists at MIT have admitted that he is RIGHT! (dark blue)

I'm sold. Yeah Science!

Anything black is space.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT