ADVERTISEMENT

Walters kicks Gist ass

I don't know anything about Gist so I don't know if this is a good thing or not. I do know Ryan Walters is one of the biggest idiots to be elected to statewide office in a long time.
You don't know what the hell you are talking about. Ryan is very conservative he doesn't hide it. But I live in Tulsa the public schools here are an embarrassment. Gist is a woke retard. I am for spending want ever it takes to make Tulsa schools great.

If you have kids in public school and you care about their education you will move into Jenks, Bixby, Glenpool, Owasso, BA, or several other schools. Sand Springs and Sapulpa are good choices compared to TPS.

TPS is a shit show.

You don't know what the hell you are talking about. Ryan is very conservative he doesn't hide it. But I live in Tulsa the public schools here are an embarrassment. Gist is a woke retard. I am for spending want ever it takes to make Tulsa schools great.

If you have kids in public school and you care about their education you will move into Jenks, Bixby, Glenpool, Owasso, BA, or several other schools. Sand Springs and Sapulpa are good choices compared to TPS.

TPS is a shit show.
I guess the bitch got out while the gitten was good. Probably some dirt she didn't want exposed. So just go out quietly. Same in every corner of country my man. Supers could give a shit about education.

Ryan Walters is a bad ass. Has the state media & teacher unions on his ass & just keeps fighting for the kids. Whats wild is I know a few teachers & they think Walters is awesome.
He's pissed away millions of taxpayer dollars by giving it to his cronies in private ed. He's under fbi investigation. He's a serial moron, corrupt, and is a continuation of republican governance that has cratered our public schools. We were above average in public education before Republicans took over state government and they fvcked this up like everything else they touch.

Who ya gonna blame, the dems that haven't been in power, but had a good system when they were?

He's pissed away millions of taxpayer dollars by giving it to his cronies in private ed. He's under fbi investigation. He's a serial moron, corrupt, and is a continuation of republican governance that has cratered our public schools. We were above average in public education before Republicans took over state government and they fvcked this up like everything else they touch.

Who ya gonna blame, the dems that haven't been in power, but had a good system when they were?
I blame the God dam vietnamese who ace calculus, physics, and chemistry tests. Teenagers at that. Turn right instead of left at Albuquerque bugs. Pull yer Mellon outta yer kiester. Clown.

Condemnation from centskatwat is one of the best endorsements one could ask for.

These people that say she is getting a raw deal need to be slapped. Your school district is the worst district in the state. Everyone around Tulsa knows this that’s why the suburbs are growing at the rate they are. She only got the job in the first place because the other candidate at the time withdrew so they were stuck with spending money or just take her.

These people that say she is getting a raw deal need to be slapped. Your school district is the worst district in the state. Everyone around Tulsa knows this that’s why the suburbs are growing at the rate they are. She only got the job in the first place because the other candidate at the time withdrew so they were stuck with spending money or just take her.
Can you talk her out of her self imposed retirement? Bet she got a fat bundle. Fat.

Gist was a "mark that off the agenda hire." If you have forgotten lately justy watch the news & they will remind you she is a woman & the first to be hired as TPS super. She was terrible & as said above a woke fool. Of course right on cue PT barnum jumped is & kissed her ass.

Disgraceful that TPS is is such bad shape & Walters should keep up the heat. Maybe some of these woke idiot teachers will follow her out the door also.

Yea we see how well Democrats, who control public education all over the country, have done so well with education. SMFH

Man i am just like... sooooo suprised that one of the reddest counties in the country has reeeeeally shitty public education. Who could have predicted that? But rest assured guys -- the state GOP is gonna rescue it like they did the rest of our state's education.

Which crew of monkeys gets to fvck the football now?

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Man i am just like... sooooo suprised that one of the reddest counties in the country has reeeeeally shitty public education. Who could have predicted that? But rest assured guys -- the state GOP is gonna rescue it like they did the rest of our state's education.

Education sucks all over the country, wonder why that is.

Education sucks all over the country, wonder why that is.
Another red herring. Oklahoma sucks worse than everywhere else. We didn't before the GOP took over state government. I'd just love to hear your cult thought about why democrats are at fault.

Must be that GOP-controlled teachers union, eh?

Must be that GOP-controlled teachers union, eh?
LOL there it is!!! The teacher's union did it! They kept on and on, getting all those pay raises for the last 20 years!

In all seriousness, i used to have breakfast with a couple teachers/coaches. They were worried Obama was gonna take their guns, lol. Educated men, legit worried about it. Now they hate republicans and Stitt and Walters and are by god democrats again, but they DESERVED to have their occupation gutted and not get any raises, they were chickens voting for Col. Sanders!

Another red herring. Oklahoma sucks worse than everywhere else. We didn't before the GOP took over state government. I'd just love to hear your cult thought about why democrats are at fault.
You should ask yourself a couple of questions, answer them and then compare the answers.

1. What have Republicans changed to make education suck?
2. What has education changed to make education suck?

If you answer the questions honestly and without bias you might be amazed with how differently your conclusion will be compared to your current opinion, however I will not hold my breath.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
You should ask yourself a couple of questions, answer them and then compare the answers.

1. What have Republicans changed to make education suck?
2. What has education changed to make education suck?

If you answer the questions honestly and without bias you might be amazed with how differently your conclusion will be compared to your current opinion, however I will not hold my breath.

They starved funding (No taxes!!), abused teachers, are anti, logic, and insist on morons setting curriculum.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT