ADVERTISEMENT

Walking Dead finale

Agree. When does the next season start? Adding Morgan makes them an even stronger team. Time to go scorched earth on the Wolves

I didn't catch all of the Talking Dead, what kind of training did Morgan receive to become a ninja lol...

....and do he and Michonne know each other from the same Academy...because it's kinda crazy for a couple folks from the south to be that damned awesome with a Bo stick and samauri sword.

I think next season starts in October. However, the spinoff, located in the LA area, will debut sometime this summer.

I did watch the talking dead, and the actor who plays Morgan said he trained daily for 3-4 weeks to learn how to use that staff and choreograph those fight scenes. He also said that there is a story that explains what he has been through since we last saw him in a crazy state of mind. He didn't clearly state that we will find out the details of that story, but it sounds like we will. He was asked if he was going to be part of the cast next season and replied that he was only allowed to confirm that he would be on at least 1 episode next season.

I thought the finale was fantastic. Really powerful, as AC said.

The one thing I was wondering is if there are more than 2 Wolves. My guess is that there is a group of them but they didn't want to cast all of them for just 1 episode. We will get to see the rest of them next season.

Based upon the comic books, I'd say yes there are a lot more "Wolves" and they and their leader (Negan) will be the big Bads for next season.

Originally posted by Been Jammin:
I think next season starts in October. However, the spinoff, located in the LA area, will debut sometime this summer.

I did watch the talking dead, and the actor who plays Morgan said he trained daily for 3-4 weeks to learn how to use that staff and choreograph those fight scenes. He also said that there is a story that explains what he has been through since we last saw him in a crazy state of mind. He didn't clearly state that we will find out the details of that story, but it sounds like we will. He was asked if he was going to be part of the cast next season and replied that he was only allowed to confirm that he would be on at least 1 episode next season.

The one thing I was wondering is if there are more than 2 Wolves. My guess is that there is a group of them but they didn't want to cast all of them for just 1 episode. We will get to see the rest of them next season.
There were 2 wolves that encountered Morgan and then 2 at the end killing the red jacket guy and resetting the trap. With the guy looking at the photos that were dropped from the Alexandria crew, it's easy to know what's next, but who knows how long they take to build up to the Wolves attacking.

Do any of you think Rick might have messed up by putting lead into the wife beater right in front of the new Morgan? I kind of think by Morgan saying every life is precious that he won't like them just killing the guy.

Originally posted by ells2090:

Originally posted by Been Jammin:

There were 2 wolves that encountered Morgan and then 2 at the end killing the red jacket guy and resetting the trap. With the guy looking at the photos that were dropped from the Alexandria crew, it's easy to know what's next, but who knows how long they take to build up to the Wolves attacking.
I'm pretty sure those were the same 2 guys that Morgan encountered. I rewound it a couple of times, and I really think they were the same. Besides, that one dude used the "just keep still" line on red jacket guy as he used on Morgan. Here's something else, and I wasn't expecting this, but during the Talking Dead, Morgan said that once he put those two dudes in the car and honked the horn--it wasn't to attract walkers but to make sure that none were in the area. This goes back to his "all life is precious" mantra. I thought he was honking a dinner bell to tell the zombies it's chow time, but apparently not.

You're right on the same guys. But no way they are the only wolves. Doubt they would have been able to take down Noah's town by themselves if that's what happened.

Originally posted by ells2090:
You're right on the same guys. But no way they are the only wolves. Doubt they would have been able to take down Noah's town by themselves if that's what happened.
Agreed. Like I said, I'm guessing the producers didn't want to go to the trouble of casting a bunch of actors for 1 episode and just decided to use those 2 guys, then will add a bunch of actors next season to make them seem like more of a scary force. 2 guys with guns, no bullets, knives and "W" s on their foreheads don't seem to be much of a threat.

Originally posted by JonnyVito:
Do any of you think Rick might have messed up by putting lead into the wife beater right in front of the new Morgan? I kind of think by Morgan saying every life is precious that he won't like them just killing the guy.
Or did he shoot Deanna's husband so he wouldn't turn?

TPoke,

That was the question that went unresolved in my mind as well. I'm tending to think that Rick killed Pete, but it isn't out of the question that Deanna was begging him to put her husband out of his misery and that was who he shot.

Originally posted by hollywood:
TPoke,

That was the question that went unresolved in my mind as well. I'm tending to think that Rick killed Pete, but it isn't out of the question that Deanna was begging him to put her husband out of his misery and that was who he shot.
Killing Pete would have been too quick and humane, imo. I think they turn him out, he hooks up with the Wolves and helps them attack Alexandria.

Originally posted by TPOKE:

I am going to have to re-watch that scene. I thought Deanna was holding the husband and Rick turned from facing them then shot. Good theory though and that would be a crazy twist.

Originally posted by TPOKE:

I am going to have to re-watch that scene. I thought Deanna was holding the husband and Rick turned from facing them then shot. Good theory though and that would be a crazy twist.
I saw the same thing, Vito. But guess they could have us think that and pull the ol' Bobby was in the shower on us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT