ADVERTISEMENT

VP Debate — Oct 1

Doesn't really concern me. I get your concern Vance might end up being another Mike Pence but....where is the first Mike Pence? He threw Trump under the bus then MAGA promptly threw HIM under the bus. His political career is over.

If Vance does the same, the same will happen to him. Sure, the 'bonafide conservative' wing of the GOP would love Vance, but MAGA would bury him, and no candidate in the country can run as a pub and not have MAGA's backing.

And if you're concerned Vance could bide his time, get the Presidential nomination in 2028 then go Dem....how do we know Junior doesn't run in 2028? As it stands today, whoever Trump endorses in 2028 wins the nomination.

Worth keeping an eye on Vance, but for now he's been a solid team player. And let's be honest, Trump supporters are the most savvy voters in America. If there's even a whiff of establishment on Vance, all of MAGA will detect it immediately. Remember on the other board when our friend JFeagaly called out Desantis for his RINO ties months before the 2022 midterms and we all said he was FOS? Even I thought he was loopy. No way Vance could go down the same road without being busted.
That’s fair.

Once again, I always appreciate your perspective.

If I’m trying to make myself feel better I know two things about Vance - he’s young and he’s really smart.

So maybe as life hits him in the face he’s learning.

You know the saying:
Show me a young conservative and I’ll show you someone without a heart, show me an old liberal and I’ll show you someone without a brain.

That’s fair.

Once again, I always appreciate your perspective.

If I’m trying to make myself feel better I know two things about Vance - he’s young and he’s really smart.

So maybe as life hits him in the face he’s learning.

You know the saying:
Show me a young conservative and I’ll show you someone without a heart, show me an old liberal and I’ll show you someone without a brain.
I've always assumed the plan loosely was for Trump to come in and blow up all the corruption, put all the criminals in jail, etc etc. Basically blow up the house and clear the foundation.

Then the guy/gal that comes AFTER Trump starts with a clean slate. I always thought that person would be the one that would be the impeccable character/demeanor guy/gal who we could all rally behind. Not sure I've seen anyone yet that fills that role. Maybe Vance can, maybe Kari can, maybe someone else entirely.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT