ADVERTISEMENT

VP Debate — Oct 1

If Dems didn't have J6 and abortion, I'm honestly not sure what they would even talk about.

south park beat a dead horse GIF

Early reviews from the libs is Vance won.

I thought the first half was a tie, second not so much.

Walz had two big gaffes, JD was pretty smooth. Maybe could have been more aggressive.

Every answer to a hard question for them is
“I was born a middle class person”
I hate that answer for both sides. They are politicians and based on thier pay they should still be middle class citizens. Saying they grew up middle class implies they are no longer middle class. So why even say you were? What you are realy saying is I left middle class behind and its beneith me as are you.

And JD wiped the floor with Waltz.

I had to leave from 9 to 10 for a meeting. Catching up a little bit on the debate. Specifically the abortion issue. Walz was very good at avoiding the question on allowing an abortion into the ninth month. He immediately turned it toward rape, incest, and harm to the mother. Which any educated voter knows that these are less than 2% of abortions. An underlying issue that I caught with his answer is that he doesn’t think states should have the right to make their own decisions. Using cases where girls and women had to leave their own state to get an abortion or, it was unavailable in a state they lived in. His facial expression when Vance said it should be up to the states was a clear indication that Democrats do not want states to be able to govern themselves.

They are crafty and use issues such as these to gradually progress toward total control. Obama was a wizard at this shit and Rhinos bent over.

I had to leave from 9 to 10 for a meeting. Catching up a little bit on the debate. Specifically the abortion issue. Walz was very good at avoiding the question on allowing an abortion into the ninth month. He immediately turned it toward rape, incest, and harm to the mother. Which any educated voter knows that these are less than 2% of abortions. An underlying issue that I caught with his answer is that he doesn’t think states should have the right to make their own decisions. Using cases where girls and women had to leave their own state to get an abortion or, it was unavailable in a state they lived in. His facial expression when Vance said it should be up to the states was a clear indication that Democrats do not want states to be able to govern themselves.
Walz stuttered through the whole debate. Chucklehead was nonsensical throughout.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT