ADVERTISEMENT

VP Debate — Oct 1

Vance was not my pick for VP and I thought it was a meh pick. But credit where due, he's done a solid job up till tonight and he's just crushing it in this debate. Not ready to christen him the future of MAGA, but so far he's knocked down everything put in front of him.
He's 10x better than Pence.

I don't remember a Republican debating so well on a national stage.
so many gaffes and outright lies from Walz tonight. He's a buffoon and Kamala is an idiot for selecting him as VP.

I'd be scared to see the polls if she has selected Shapiro. Thank goodness she's not smart and listened to the radicals in her camp

Vance was not my pick for VP and I thought it was a meh pick. But credit where due, he's done a solid job up till tonight and he's just crushing it in this debate. Not ready to christen him the future of MAGA, but so far he's knocked down everything put in front of him.
I’m just suspicious of his stance changes and the timetable in which they happened.

I’ve got a bit of a “too good to be true” spidey sense with both him and Vivek.

so many gaffes and outright lies from Walz tonight. He's a buffoon and Kamala is an idiot for selecting him as VP.

I'd be scared to see the polls if she has selected Shapiro. Thank goodness she's not smart and listened to the radicals in her camp
Vance is giving one of the best debate performances in years and Walz is giving one of the worst. It's going to make Vance's performance more memorable.

Trump made a great VP pick.

Reactions: AC2020 and fatman76

She admitted on the “All The Smoke” podcast that she was ‘sleep deprived’ when she chose him.

I’m just suspicious of his stance changes and the timetable in which they happened.

I’ve got a bit of a “too good to be true” spidey sense with both him and Vivek.
IMO that will get sorted out over the next 4 years. If he's legit that will bear out and if he's a faker that will too. Remember I said the same thing about Kari Lake, love her fight, but still need to see her govern.

Vance is giving one of the best debate performances in years and Walz is giving one of the worst. It's going to make Vance's performance more memorable.

Trump made a great VP pick.
“As a football coach I told the kids that sometimes you want to win, but Democracy is bigger”

I’ve never talked politics with my lax players. He’s odd.

Reactions: AC2020
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT