ADVERTISEMENT

UWW Junior world team trials

oberebo

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2005
Shawnee,OK
Saturday and Sunday May 21st and 22nd the UWW Junior Freestyle World team Trials will be held in Irving, Texas. Daton Fix and Kaden Gfeller should be among the competitors. They should qualify for this event this month on April 29th and 30th at the Las Vegas/Junior Nationals. Mr. Earl and I will be going and hope to watch at leas one future cowboy win a title.

Saturday and Sunday May 21st and 22nd the UWW Junior Freestyle World team Trials will be held in Irving, Texas. Daton Fix and Kaden Gfeller should be among the competitors. They should qualify for this event this month on April 29th and 30th at the Las Vegas/Junior Nationals. Mr. Earl and I will be going and hope to watch at leas one future cowboy win a title.
I think they have both already qualified for the trials.
http://usawevents.sportngin.com/page/show/1670484-eligibility

Qualifying Criteria: Must be born 1996-1998 (1999 with medical certificate) in order to participate.
  • Previous Junior World Team Member.
  • Previous Cadet World Team Member.
  • Top six place winners from the 2015 Junior Nationals (Fargo).
  • Top eight place winners from the 2015 or 2016 UWW Junior National tournament.
  • Top four place winners from the 2015 UWW Junior World Team Trials.
  • Any All-American from the 2015 University Nationals.
  • Any All-American from the 2015 or 2016 NCAA Division I Nationals.
  • Any All-American from the 2016 Folkstyle Nationals.
  • Top eight place winners from the April 2015 or December 2015 Olympic Trials Qualifier.
  • The finalists from the 2016 NCAA DII Nationals.
  • The finalists from the 2016 NCAA DIII Nationals.
  • The Champions from the 2016 NAIA Nationals.
  • The Champions from the 2016 Junior College Nationals.
  • Wild cards for petitioning in by any athlete injured during the qualifying process or requested by the National Coaching Staff. The final decision to be made by the National Team Coaching Staff. Please email the appropriate National Team Development Coach for consideration of a wild card. Deadline is May 6, 2016 for Freestyle.

Joe Smith should be there. Chandler may be too old.
I am sure they have. Mr.Earl and I are going to the trials in Irving, not to Las Vegas. Fix has said he is going to Las Vegas in an interview so I assume Gfeller might go also.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT