ADVERTISEMENT

Updates please

125 2-2 headed into the third but Picc has over a minute of riding time. I think he has looked great.

I'm not saying Smith is back all the way but he looked damn good this weekend.

Reactions: osu2082
Rogers lost. I hate matches like that. The West Virginia kid didn't do much outside of out scrambling Rogers once.

Weigel wins by medical forfeit. WVU guy probably broke his leg or ankle on a Weigel takedown.

That and the penalty point was the winning point. I don't like that they don't do a warning then point.

What was the penalty for, saw the call but from the seats no one seem to know why. Looked like no question, but ...

Chandler was pulling the wvu jersey. Right call, probably the only one the refs got right in that match.

What was the penalty for, saw the call but from the seats no one seem to know why. Looked like no question, but ...

Rogers was grabbing and hooking his arm around him as he was trying to go around and get an angle and grabbed his singlet.

Ref called it and awarded a penalty point. I get the rule but it didn't affect or prohibit anything in he moment. Think they should be able to issue warnings instead of a point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT