ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Trump's event schedule

Oct 31, 2022
Again, this is where the rubber meets the road, I don't look at polls, I look at where Trump is speaking because that's driven off internal data.

Today:
Trump is in PA, Tulsi and RFK JR are in Nebraska

Sunday:
Trump in PA, Vance in WI

Monday:
Trump making 2 appearances in NC

Tuesday:
Vance making 2 appearances in AZ

Weds:
Trump in Georgia

Thurs:
Trump in NV

Trump and Vance seem to be concentrating on PA, MI, WI, NC, GA, AZ in that order. Not seeing much in NV although there is the stop on Thurs. PA and MI seem to be the two states they are hitting the hardest.

No additional rallies announced for CA or CO suggests they didn't see enough from the first one to invest more time there. Also continues to be curious no stops in VA. The reality is, if Trump can get PA, that severely limits Kamala's path to the WH.

The final 7 days before the election starts on Oct 29th, the stops in that week should tell us which states will determine the race.

No additional rallies announced for CA or CO suggests they didn't see enough from the first one to invest more time there.
lol, you think?

I told you it was a waste of time and resources by Trump going to California and New York. He isn't going to win California or New York.

Also continues to be curious no stops in VA.
Not curious at all if you understand the map and live in reality.

Was in Australia from the 8th until yesterday. Trump and the election is all people wanted to talk about. The media there and for the most part are a bunch of frightened sissy Mary’s. Saw an Australian family in the Sydney domestic terminal with all four kids decked out in trump stuff including Make America Great Again hats.

I wore my tee shirt that said “Everything Woke turns to s@#t,” and received unbelievable amounts of compliments with some people even saying that they would never wear anything like that because of the potential to be hassled, but they loved I was in public wearing.

Overwhelming the perception was that Trump will win.

Look at this clown lol.

He recognizes what is really going on with Trump and now he is trying to claim it is happening with Kamala Harris.

🤣🤣

These nuts are losing it at this point. And we are still two weeks away from Election Day.
GaROa7gWMAAAMYJ

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT