ADVERTISEMENT

UN revises Gaza numbers

Does this really surprise anyone? The Hamas supporters, who in reality are Anti-Israel activist, have been lying for decades to create a negative narrative against Israel. To be fair not all of those Hamas supporters are lying anti-Israel activist, some are just useful idiots that allow themselves to be manipulated to support stupidity. Not sure which is worse.

Be patient. I'm sure Dan has a totally reasonable reason why this is the fault of the Jews and even further evidence of Israeli genocide.
male-female-cricket.jpg

You’d never post it because you aren’t creative enough to think of it. It’s interesting that not a single one of you can think of a successful reply. Cat got your tongue?
What a joke. Let's see you try to address the fact that Israel isn't killing nearly as many civilians as you wanted to proclaim. You know, just like we've been saying all along. This debunks your genocide claims pretty well.

• Love
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Sorry, guys, I had not seen this post when I started the “Ineffective American Bombs” thread. But I have to say it plays right into my hands. If 100,000 American bombs have only killed 17,000 +\- Palestinians it doesn’t say much for our weaponry and/or the IDF’s ability. I can only think of three reasons the death count is so low. One, the highly precise American bombs are not as precise as America’s war machine says they are. Two, Israeli pilots are not good at their jobs. Three, the main purpose for all the bombing was not to kill Hamas as we were told, but to make Gaza uninhabitable for the Gazans so the Zionists could have it all for themselves. Which reason do you think it is? Personally I think it’s a combination of all three.

You guys are funny to listen to. When the UN says something negative about Israel you insist it’s because the UN is full of anti-Semites. But when it says something you think is positive about Israel, ie: Israel’s genocide hasn’t killed as many Palestinians as you’d hoped, the joy you feel for the UN borders on ecstasy.

Lastly, the lowering of the numbers seems to mean in your collective mind that Hamas has lied about the numbers, which proves Hamas is composed of pathological liars and we should never trust a thing they say. Fair enough, let’s not believe anything Hamas says. OTOH the new UN numbers seriously undermined what Israel has claimed are the *real* numbers. Israel has insisted it doesn’t know how many innocents it has murdered, it likewise has insisted it *knows for a fact* it has murdered 14,000-15,000 Hamas fighters and it *knows for a fact* the ratio of civilian to combatant murder is 1.5 to 1. Set aside how they know the ratio if they don’t know how many civilians they have murdered, there is no way they have murdered as many Hamas combatants they say they *know* they have murdered if we are to accept the new UN numbers (which I’m more than willing to do). So, should we assume Israel has been lying all along and come to the same conclusion about them as we have of Hamas? Should we agree that Israel is composed of pathological liars and we should never believe a thing they say?

I don't trust the numbers. I think they are inflated still.

Basically there is no genocide happening.
Genocide IMO also has to come down to intent. Israel has shown far more restraint than when the US was attacked on 9/11.

Self defense is not genocide.

Hamas was voted in by a civilian population, just like Hitler was voted in to power by a civilian population.

War will always have civilian casualties, Hamas knows this and it was part of their calculus for their to be civilian war casualties to use as war propaganda and accuse Israel of genocide.

If Israel’s intention is genocide it has done a horrible job of it for decades.

They had every right to attack as severely or more severely than the US did when 9/11 happened, yet they showed unbelievable restraint.

Last edited:
Genocide IMO also has to come down to intent. Israel has shown far more restraint than when the US was attacked on 9/11.

Self defense is not genocide.

Hamas was voted in by a civilian population, just like Hitler was voted in to power by a civilian population.

War will always have civilian casualties, Hamas knows this and it was part of their calculus for their to be civilian war casualties to use as war propaganda and accuse Israel of genocide.

If Israel intention is genocide it has done a horrible job of it for decades.

They had every right to attack as severely or more severely than the US did when 9/11 happened, yet they showed unbelievable restraint.
Joe Biden was voted in by a civilian population. What should America do about Joe Biden that Gaza has not done about Hamas?

Joe Biden was voted in by a civilian population. What should America do about Joe Biden that Gaza has not done about Hamas?
Despite all his faults, Joe Biden is not sending terrorists to shoot up music festivals, cook babies in ovens, and rape women. I think you may have outdumbassed even pedoscott on this one, Dan-O.

Despite all his faults, Joe Biden is not sending terrorists to shoot up music festivals, cook babies in ovens, and rape women. I think you may have outdumbassed even pedoscott on this one, Dan-O.
No he has not done that, but he has provided military and diplomatic support to a homicidal Israeli maniac hellbent on genocide to the tune of billions of US taxpayer dollars that at least half the population is against, tens of thousands of innocent murders, tens of billions of infrastructure demolition, a forced famine. On top of that he provoked a war in Ukraine that has cost the US well over a hundred billion dollars in treasure and massive deaths of Ukrainians and Russians (hundreds of thousands) all so his NeoCon buddies and he could get richer. So on the whole I think Joe Biden’s record will go down in history as worse than anything Hamas has done. Nothing dumbass about that.

Last edited:
No he has not done that, but he has provided military and diplomatic support to a homicidal Israeli maniac hellbent on genocide to the tune of billions of US taxpayer dollars that at leasr half the population is against, tens of thousands of innocent murders, tens of billions of infrastructure demolition, a forced famine. On top of that he provoked a war in Ukraine that has cost the US well over a hundred billion dollars in treasure and massive deaths of Ukrainians and Russians (hundreds of thousands) all so his NeoCon buddies and he could get richer. So on the whole I think Joe Biden’s record will go down in history as worse than anything Hamas has done. Nothing dumbass about that.
Genocidin with Biden?

No he has not done that, but he has provided military and diplomatic support to a homicidal Israeli maniac hellbent on genocide to the tune of billions of US taxpayer dollars that at leasr half the population is against, tens of thousands of innocent murders, tens of billions of infrastructure demolition, a forced famine. On top of that he provoked a war in Ukraine that has cost the US well over a hundred billion dollars in treasure and massive deaths of Ukrainians and Russians (hundreds of thousands) all so his NeoCon buddies and he could get richer. So on the whole I think Joe Biden’s record will go down in history as worse than anything Hamas has done. Nothing dumbass about that.
Still sporting the genocide mantra despite all the evidence to the opposite.

What have the Palestinians done about Hamas? From everything I see Hamas has the support of the Palestinian people, Biden doesn't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT