ADVERTISEMENT

UK police commissioner threatens to extradite, jail US citizens over online posts: 'We'll come after you'

GunsOfFrankEaton

Heisman Winner
Aug 24, 2003
Are you scared? 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

fa603fa16f77ac54.jpeg

Are you scared? 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

fa603fa16f77ac54.jpeg

Never know, our current administration just might try to go along with it. Would not surprise me one bit. Let's see how Oblama handles this situation. Them English should be more worried about finding a cure for their teeth. Sweets anyone? 😁

Never know, our current administration just might try to go along with it. Would not surprise me one bit. Let's see how Oblama handles this situation. Them English should be more worried about finding a cure for their teeth. Sweets anyone? 😁
The current administration would absolutely go along with it. I'm a bit surprised that it hasn't already happened.

Oblama would deny then cackles and tampon tim would quietly endorse it. Cackles can't answer a serious question without bursting out in laughter along with a word salad answer. The dimm blueprint these days.
You know I love you, Woody. But of all the people on this board you are the last one that should make a comment about Kamala’s word salads.

Reactions: Medic007
Are you scared? 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

fa603fa16f77ac54.jpeg

Last edited:
Nah he should auction it off to the highest Muslim bidder. Hell Brandon would have left it in Afghanistan with a pallet of cash to boot as a bonus.
Don't count out your Russian Oligarchs. I used to go the London every year to exercise my company's expense account in the posh Canary Wharf area. Couldn't find a restaurant owned by nor waiter or bartender that was actually British. All Russian owned staffed with Russians or at best Eastern Europeans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT