ADVERTISEMENT

Uh oh Dan...

It is painfully obvious that the leadership in Israel is doing everything it can think of to provoke a war of enough consequence it can entice America to protect it. No country deserves to have any missiles launched into its territory, least of all thousands at one time. For the life of me I can think of no reason why Israel is working so diligently to have it happen to them. They may win the war they want to have, they may not. But one thing is certain the Israel at the end of the war will not be the same Israel at the start. Their earth is going to be just as scorched as their enemies’.

What is painful to me is the takeover of Lebanon by @Ponca Dan 's Islamic death cult. Formerly a Christian majority is now the minority in Lebanon, and the number is going down rapidly.
Sorry to correct you, Brother, but I subscribe to no religion, not even your assumed Islamic death cult.

It is painfully obvious that the leadership in Israel is doing everything it can think of to provoke a war of enough consequence it can entice America to protect it. No country deserves to have any missiles launched into its territory, least of all thousands at one time. For the life of me I can think of no reason why Israel is working so diligently to have it happen to them. They may win the war they want to have, they may not. But one thing is certain the Israel at the end of the war will not be the same Israel at the start. Their earth is going to be just as scorched as their enemies’.
Who provoked a war? Fact, there was no war on October 6th.

Bearcat, there has been a de facto war between the Zionists and the Palestinians ever since the Zionists invaded Palestine and began murdering are forcibly relocating the Palestinian inhabitants in the late 40’s.
My history must be faulty, could you tell me when Palestine became a country and the dirty Zionist Jews invaded?

Palestine was a county in 1948? You must have learned different history than I did.
Is that your criteria? It’s okay to murder and forcibly relocate people from their ancestral homes if they’re not part of a recognized country?

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Is that your criteria? It’s okay to murder and forcibly relocate people from their ancestral homes if they’re not part of a recognized country?
Yea it's not right for the Palestinian and radical Muslims to try and forcibly eliminate Jews from their ancestral land. Glad we agree.

Yea it's not right for the Palestinian and radical Muslims to try and forcibly eliminate Jews from their ancestral land. Glad we agree.
I read that in amazement that you had the nerve to say something so utterly unhinged and you think anyone would be so stupid to believe it.

Sounds like you everyday with your Terrorist Propaganda Posts.
Please answer a simple question for me. If I were to convert to Judaism this afternoon, having done everything required to become a card carrying Jew, would that make Palestine/Israel my ancestral home? Would it be legitimate for me to travel to the West Bank and kill or remove a Palestinian from *his* ancestral home so I could move in? Is Palestine/Israel the ancestral home of anyone anywhere in the world who is accepted as a Jew, no matter when he became a Jew even if he has no genetic tie to the region? If a Taoist from India became a Jew, does that automatically make Palestine/Israel his ancestral home? If a Muslim living in the West Bank became a Jew, would he be entitled to keep the home that has been in his family for centuries?

Please answer a simple question for me. If I were to convert to Judaism this afternoon, having done everything required to become a card carrying Jew, would that make Palestine/Israel my ancestral home? Would it be legitimate for me to travel to the West Bank and kill or remove a Palestinian from *his* ancestral home so I could move in? Is Palestine/Israel the ancestral home of anyone anywhere in the world who is accepted as a Jew, no matter when he became a Jew even if he has no genetic tie to the region? If a Taoist from India became a Jew, does that automatically make Palestine/Israel his ancestral home? If a Muslim living in the West Bank became a Jew, would he be entitled to keep the home that has been in his family for centuries?
Zero ****s given. Thats on you, you made me think that way with your constant Anti Jew Propaganda. Good job!

Reactions: iasooner24
Zero ****s given. Thats on you, you made me think that way with your constant Anti Jew Propaganda. Good job!
I have not linked one article that was anti-Jew, nor have I express one anti-Jew sentiment. I have linked dozens of anti-Zionist articles and expressed dozens of anti-Zionist sentiments because I view Zionism as a hateful, deceitful, racist, supremacist bigoted political ideology. There is a cavernous difference between Judaism and Zionism. I’m surprised someone as intelligent as you doesn’t know that.

So if you were to head to Gaza to join the fight, how do you think Hamas would treat you?
As long as he leaves the old lady at home and brings his 401K, he'll be welcomed with open arms, kisses and a quran. Then it's straight to RPG training.

I read that in amazement that you had the nerve to say something so utterly unhinged and you think anyone would be so stupid to believe it.
Bless your little old heart. Ask yourself Dan, why has the Iranian regime surrounded Israel with terrorist organizations and provided millions of dollars in military equipment for these terrorist groups to attack Israel?

Bless your little old heart. Ask yourself Dan, why has the Iranian regime surrounded Israel with terrorist organizations and provided millions of dollars in military equipment for these terrorist groups to attack Israel?
Iran provides millions to terrorist groups. America provides billions to a terrorist state. Then the terrorist state provides millions to Hamas. I’m sure that makes sense to someone.

• Haha
Israel's aggressiveness is doing the job, the Iranians and Hezbollah are back pedaling big time Israel sent a clear message no more messing around, attack us and you will be destroyed.

Israel needs to complete the job and take out Iran's nuclear sites and refineries. Stop the money and these terrorists die a slow death. Trump had Iran broke. First Obama, then Biden made them wealthy again.

Israel's aggressiveness is doing the job, the Iranians and Hezbollah are back pedaling big time Israel sent a clear message no more messing around, attack us and you will be destroyed.

Israel needs to complete the job and take out Iran's nuclear sites and refineries. Stop the money and these terrorists die a slow death. Trump had Iran broke. First Obama, then Biden made them wealthy again.
Dang fine post. 👍

I respectfully ask: precisely what job is Israel’s aggressiveness doing? What do you see as the end result of the aggressiveness?

• Haha
Iran provides millions to terrorist groups. America provides billions to a terrorist state. Then the terrorist state provides millions to Hamas. I’m sure that makes sense to someone.
Struggling I see.

I respectfully ask: precisely what job is Israel’s aggressiveness doing? What do you see as the end result of the aggressiveness?
Iran is the world's largest sponsor of terrorist organizations like Hamas and Hezbollah. The leaders of Iran are bloodthirsty evil assholes but if they think they'll be taken out they will back down from attacking Israel.

Reactions: iasooner24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT