ADVERTISEMENT

U.S. spending on interest tops national defense, Medicare

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Didn't we have one of the leftist posters that was a big believer/defender of MMT? If I recall correctly the defense was deficits didn't matter and government could spend at will without repercussions. How's that working out?

Didn't we have one of the leftist posters that was a big believer/defender of MMT? If I recall correctly the defense was deficits didn't matter and government could spend at will without repercussions. How's that working out?
This why they want to steal from the elderly their SS that they have paid in to for 45 years.

I am pretty sure it was @07pilt .

Uhh it's working out fine.

Really which part? The high inflation, the wealthy becoming more wealthy while the middleclass and the poor suffer.
Is this the doomsday scenario everyone was warning about? 3% inflation and 27 straight months of sub 4% unemployment?

Is this the doomsday scenario everyone was warning about? 3% inflation and 27 straight months of sub 4% unemployment?
07 shows his stunning grasp of economics.
We just raised rent on our rental 5%, could have raised it 15%.
Gas pump, grocery store, all goods, all services are much higher than Yellen's lies, which are much higher than the lies you're peddling. You're a joke.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Gas pump, grocery store, all goods, all services are much higher than Yellen's lies, which are much higher than the lies you're peddling. You're a joke.
Raised rents $300 a month across the board on our rentals last year and will be raising them another probably $150 to $200 a month shortly due to taxes, insurance and increased maintenance costs. Even after raising rents I'm still well below the market rate.

Thanks for the anecdotes. You know a 5% increase in rent is entirely consistent with 3% inflation, right?

Last edited:
Raised rents $300 a month across the board on our rentals last year and will be raising them another probably $150 to $200 a month shortly due to taxes, insurance and increased maintenance costs. Even after raising rents I'm still well below the market rate.
So the doomsday you envisioned while fear mongering about the deficit was people being able to pay higher rents?

So the doomsday you envisioned while fear mongering about the deficit was people being able to pay higher rents?
LMAO, typical leftist elitist mentality. People are struggling their ass off as a direct result of leftist policies and you think that's a good thing. SMFH

LMAO, typical leftist elitist mentality. People are struggling their ass off as a direct result of leftist policies and you think that's a good thing. SMFH
You are the one raising their rent!

This is it? This is the MMT disaster?

Last edited:
I know exactly what our renter makes and $100 or $300 or $450/month HURTS.
They are paying twice as much for gas, 25% more for groceries and 07Libturd shrugs it off like it's nothing.
Bye bye 07Libturd. What a jackass.

They are paying twice as much for gas, 25% more for groceries and 07Libturd shrugs it off like it's nothing.
Wow a bleeding heart landlord tearfully raising rent.

As a direct result of leftist polices, regulations and government overspending increasing costs.
Seems to me like you are taking advantage of their increased capacity to pay.

Break it down for me. How did MMT result in you raising rent?

Yep I hate to raise rents but when my costs go up I have no choice but to pass along those cost in the form of increased rents. Raising rents up $6000 dollars a year in a two to 3 year period just to keep the ROI close to what it was is tough on people. I'm not making more money, just paying increased costs. Every business is suffering increased cost and is forced to raise prices just to stay in business. That effects everyone especially those that rent.

Yep I hate to raise rents but when my costs go up I have no choice but to pass along those cost in the form of increased rents. Raising rents up $6000 dollars a year in a two to 3 year period just to keep the ROI close to what it was is tough on people. I'm not making more money, just paying increased costs. Every business is suffering increased cost and is forced to raise prices just to stay in business. That effects everyone especially those that rent.
Only care about the people "struggling their ass off" when you can blame your political rival but not when it cuts into profits.

How much of a pay cut have you taken to support the leftist policies you favor?
You can't tell by my huge crocodile tears for the working man?

I have been to busy enjoying the heretofore unheard of prosperity to take any pay cuts.

You can't tell by my huge crocodile tears for the working man?

I have been to busy enjoying the heretofore unheard of prosperity to take any pay cuts.
So much for all of those years of Democrats telling how they were the protectors of the poor and middleclass. Like everything else you leftist have said, all lies, distortions, mischaracterization and all for your quest for power.

So much for all of those years of Democrats telling how they were the protectors of the poor and middleclass. Like everything else you leftist have said, all lies, distortions, mischaracterization and all for your quest for power.
Poor and middle class are enjoying the best job market in living memory and all time high real wages.

Poor and middle class are enjoying the best job market in living memory and all time high real wages.
Yet they have less in their bank account and are running up more debt each and every month, strange how that doesn't enter your mind.

Just like the majority of people in this country my pay has increased.
As your expenses have increased more.

I do find it interesting you think business people should take a cut in pay but you should make more.

Only care about the people "struggling their ass off" when you can blame your political rival but not when it cuts into profits.

Where's my God dam stimulus check!
While Biden's 2023 SAVE Plan already put taxpayers on the hook for $475 billion, the new plans add another $84 billion to the tally — largely by “canceling” the student debt of some 750,000 households making more than $312,000 a year on average. The average debt relief for these households is $25,500, the study found.

While Biden's 2023 SAVE Plan already put taxpayers on the hook for $475 billion, the new plans add another $84 billion to the tally — largely by “canceling” the student debt of some 750,000 households making more than $312,000 a year on average. The average debt relief for these households is $25,500, the study found.
Sleepy's stealing more money from me than I voluntarily give the crooked asshole. FVCK JOE BIDEN!

Yet they have less in their bank account and are running up more debt each and every month, strange how that doesn't enter your mind.
Not true
As your expenses have increased more.
Not true
I do find it interesting you think business people should take a cut in pay but you should make more.
You are literally whining about how hard it is for the lower and middle class. Where do you think the increase in prices go? It is either labor or profits. if you want the working class to do better the profit share has to decline. Your concern isn't actually about inflation your concern is that the profit share has gone up.

I mean that's what you pretend your concern is. We already know you don't care about poor people at all.

Last edited:
fredgraph.png

Not true

Not true

You are literally whining about how hard it is for the lower and middle class. Where do you think the increase in prices go? It is either labor or profits. if you want the working class to do better the profit share has to decline. Your concern isn't actually about inflation your concern is that the profit share has gone up.

I mean that's what you pretend your concern is. We already know you don't care about poor people at all.
Where's my God dam stimulus check genius?

Not true

Not true

You obviously do not run a business.

Oh wise @07pilt, If the economy is so good, why does the government need to spend 1.7T in deficit spending to prop it up?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT