ADVERTISEMENT

Two Tix for Nationals for Sale

oberebo

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2005
Shawnee,OK
This is sale day in the Ober household. I have two tickets in Section 227 Row 13, seats 2 and 3 for sale. Again you can contact me at oberebo@sbcglobal.net or (405) 694-8332.These are in the OSU section and will try to sell to OK State fans first.

This is sale day in the Ober household. I have two tickets in Section 227 Row 13, seats 2 and 3 for sale. Again you can contact me at oberebo@sbcglobal.net or (405) 694-8332.These are in the OSU section and will try to sell to OK State fans first.
No I have not but I have been billed for them and know were they are. I ordered three together and one has already been sold hence the two tickets in seats 2 and 3. Just trying to get ahead of the game here. Obviously the purchaser will have to wait until I receive them and would not expect payment until then. The purchaser of seat one has requested that they be sold to two beautiful blondes in their 20's but I will not be that picky as he is married and as about as good looking as I am.

Hey Larry, did you remember that your son sold me your 2 tickets when Karen I and were at the Scuffle with you guys? Not saying which one it was but....

I approve of this message! Sorry for the incomplete address. Please Contact Jimmy and support your local firefighters-Tulsa Firefighters that is.
I also know of a 1980 Vet med Grad back east who is in need of one ticket in the OK State section and I have his particulars if you contact me at oberebo@sbcglobal.net. He would greatly appreciate this.

I haven't heard anything on my NCAA tickets. I have obtained them every year through OSU but looks like I may be buying them on the streets of New York this year.

I haven't heard anything on my NCAA tickets. I have obtained them every year through OSU but looks like I may be buying them on the streets of New York this year.
Check your credit card account. I haven't received my tickets, but my account was charged for my ticket request on Thursday. I called the ticket office, and was informed that tickets should be mailed out this week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT