ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsi Interview, should she be Trumps VP pick?

Gabbard criticized the U.S. military's 2020 Baghdad International Airport airstrike (which killed high-level Iranian General Qasem Soleimani) as an act of war by President Trumpand a violation of the U.S. Constitution, arguing that the president did not have congressional authorization for this act.[278]

Blessed be Jehovah, Yahweh, Immanuel or Allah, turn me into a fly on the wall during that job interview lol

carry on

You have slobber on your chin, at least thats what I hope it is.

Clit
On
🤣

I think after the Dims went after her the way they did she saw the writing on the wall. Only way to stay relevant was to switch parties and hope she gets a position. I never have liked her but she says some things about the Dims we all knew way before she disowned them, too little too late imo.

Gabbard criticized the U.S. military's 2020 Baghdad International Airport airstrike (which killed high-level Iranian General Qasem Soleimani) as an act of war by President Trumpand a violation of the U.S. Constitution, arguing that the president did not have congressional authorization for this act.[278]

Blessed be Jehovah, Yahweh, Immanuel or Allah, turn me into a fly on the wall during that job interview lol

carry on
You still a drummer in a bluegrass band?.

I was worried she would be the VP pick for RFK jr. Could be a unifying force and net positive for Trump. Would be worried about assassination of Trump is she is the pick. Not sure assassination is a factor at this point, as it won't matter who the VP pick is. Extremists on the left are already pushing it as an option, regardless of his pick for VP. She has a lot of positives, and some negatives, but I think she would be welcomed by the base. She would bring the most people from the middle to Trumps ticket. Not convinced it's going to be her though, but it would be a Trump style pick.

I was worried she would be the VP pick for RFK jr. Could be a unifying force and net positive for Trump. Would be worried about assassination of Trump is she is the pick. Not sure assassination is a factor at this point, as it won't matter who the VP pick is. Extremists on the left are already pushing it as an option, regardless of his pick for VP. She has a lot of positives, and some negatives, but I think she would be welcomed by the base. She would bring the most people from the middle to Trumps ticket. Not convinced it's going to be her though, but it would be a Trump style pick.
She wouldn't be a bad VP choice for RFK, but I actually expect him to nominate Sinema from AZ to be his VP. She's also in the ex-Dem turned independent mold, and I believe her term is up this year.

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
She wouldn't be a bad VP choice for RFK, but I actually expect him to nominate Sinema from AZ to be his VP. She's also in the ex-Dem turned independent mold, and I believe her term is up this year.
Sinema flipped from Dem to Ind in hopes of saving her reelection against Kari Lake. Seems not enough support for an "Independent" that voted 98% of the time with Schumer and Biden.

Then Dem Rep Gallegos entered the contest gaining all the national level Dem Marxist support, so Sinema dropped her reelection bid.

She actually would be an interesting pairing with JFK Jr.

I think after the Dims went after her the way they did she saw the writing on the wall. Only way to stay relevant was to switch parties and hope she gets a position. I never have liked her but she says some things about the Dims we all knew way before she disowned them, too little too late imo.

When DNC and Google/Big Tech shadow banned Tulsi real-time during/immediately after the Dem debates that she won, they made it clear she was being "taken out of the race".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT