no more spit or swallow harris

hammer harris/bidens policys that have destroyed our country:

immigration/border
crime
inflation
wars all over the globe
lying about biden's cognitive ability for 3 1/2yrs
flip flop on mandatory ar15 buyback
flip flop on fracking (not suprising with Pennsylvania being her only path to victory)
flip flop on abolish ICE?
flip flop on single-payer health insurance
Afganistan

can you say sprinting to the right or middle, away from the progressive left?

hammer harris/biden policy, policy, policy

question for you progressive pukes, are you better off now than you where 3 1/2 yrs ago? if not, do you want four more years of this $hit?

one bullet at a time

Ceiqa
trump should stop:

calling harris, heels up harris
calling harris, knee pads harris
any mention of how she f'd and sucked her way to political success
calling harris any negative names

no more spit or swallow harris

hammer harris/bidens policys that have destroyed our country:

immigration/border
crime
inflation
wars all over the globe
lying about biden's cognitive ability for 3 1/2yrs
flip flop on mandatory ar15 buyback
flip flop on fracking (not suprising with Pennsylvania being her only path to victory)
flip flop on abolish ICE?
flip flop on single-payer health insurance
Afganistan

can you say sprinting to the right or middle, away from the progressive left?

hammer harris/biden policy, policy, policy

question for you progressive pukes, are you better off now than you where 3 1/2 yrs ago? if not, do you want four more years of this $hit?

one bullet at a time
crime is down durimg
Bidens term vs trumps

We are producing more domestic oil and gas during bidens term than trumps. Rig count was already the lowest in 20-30 years in 2019 before Covid and theN just shut down because of his stupid shit download

Inflation high partially due to trumps pumping a shot ton of covid cash into the economy as well as his tariff system a Chinese goods , and then Biden poured more in with his infrastructure bill. I'd say they are equally responsible for inflation.

Given trumps rhetoric and demeanor as well as age, I'd say his time has passed and the dems are going to win.

Ceiqa

crime is down durimg
Bidens term vs trumps

We are producing more domestic oil and gas during bidens term than trumps. Rig count was already the lowest in 20-30 years in 2019 before Covid and theN just shut down because of his stupid shit download

Inflation high partially due to trumps pumping a shot ton of covid cash into the economy as well as his tariff system a Chinese goods , and then Biden poured more in with his infrastructure bill. I'd say they are equally responsible for inflation.

Given trumps rhetoric and demeanor as well as age, I'd say his time has passed and the dems are going to win.
Fellate much? Sleepy wants you in his imaginary "cabinet". 🤣

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Ceiqa

crime is down durimg
Bidens term vs trumps

Sorry Chief. But reality begs to differ.

Oil production charts:

Sorry Chief. But your “stats” don’t mean what you think they mean. The people putting gas in their cars aren’t feeling any benefit. This why you shouldn’t swallow leftist talking points like pablum.

It's a fact we are producing more domestic oil and gas than at any point in history. Does that correlate with gas prices ? No. Maybe we should make OPEC up production so worldwide supply increases and then gas would come down and also the US companies would lay down rigs and lay off people.

Drilling Alaska, and moving forward with keystone wouldn’t hurt, either. Bottom line. Your “stats” mean diddly squat.
I've been for keystone for 20 years now, pipes are the most efficient method of transporting crude/refined products

I'm guessing Buffet has blocked this behind the scenes as his railroad unit would stand to lose the most from the pipe going in.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I've been for keystone for 20 years now, pipes are the most efficient method of transporting crude/refined products

I'm guessing Buffet has blocked this behind the scenes as his railroad unit would stand to lose the most from the pipe going in.
Maybe we should git rid of buffet? No, not golden corral. 🖕

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT