ADVERTISEMENT

Trump would be up by 30 points tonight if the polls were honest

Oct 31, 2022
This 'response' to Helene is the absolute worst possible.

Biden says no more help for victims when none had been given.

Then Trump goes to GA and pledges $25 Million of his own money.

Then Kamala no wait we will give $750. But only to the people who can prove they REALLY need it.

FEMA confirms it is broke. On the FIRST day of its new fiscal year.

Yet don't be shocked in 4 weeks when the TV tells you at midnight on election day that Kamala won.

I pledged 25 mill too. Same odds of getting it from me as they are getting my it from him.

These hurricane victims need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps anyways. Keep that dirty fed money out.

I pledged 25 mill too. Same odds of getting it from me as they are getting my it from him.

These hurricane victims need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps anyways. Keep that dirty fed money out.

Most of them are due to how inept the Biden Admin has been.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY

Absolutely. The victims need to toughen up and suck it up. As soon as you dig them out of their graves, you can tell them that.

I don’t think you realize how much half the country despises/fears Donald Trump. He may win - he should win - but half the country is not going to be happy about it.

Why? Sleepy's a free wheelin money fool! Zelensky's sucking his noodle right now after that 8 billion "donation". Under Dr Jill's close observation of course

You went two directions with that Dan. Make up yer fvcking mind.
For me Trump is vastly preferable to Harris. So I would rather see him win than her. But half the country cannot stand the sight or sound of the man and/or truly worry that he wants to be a dictator. If or when he wins they’ll be just as upset as you will be if Harris wins.

USAA and State farm done robbed them pathetic fools.

Imagine if bibi got zelensky money. Whatcha got now Dan?
Over the years Bibi & Company have been handed about a trillion dollars, with everyone, including most Israelis, knowing he is one of the most corrupt politicians in the world. That’s what I’ve got, Woody.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
For me Trump is vastly preferable to oHarris. So I would rather see him win than her. But half the country cannot stand the sight or sound of the man and/or truly worry that he wants to be a dictator. If or when he wins they’ll be just as upset as you will be if Harris wins.
Yer the fork in the road Dan. 🤣

Over the years Bibi & Company have been handed about a trillion dollars, with everyone, including most Israelis, knowing he is one of the most corrupt politicians in the world. That’s what I’ve got, Woody.
Keep being the gem that you are Dan. 👍

I don’t think you realize how much half the country despises/fears Donald Trump. He may win - he should win - but half the country is not going to be happy about it.
Versus half the country despising/fearing a Harris Administration?

More propaganda from you. Since Israel's inception the US has provide only 310 Billion (Inflation adjusted) dollars, no where close to a trillion dollars.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT