ADVERTISEMENT

Trump turns self in to Fulton county authorities

Don’t need to search.

I asked you where you got your news.

You answered.

Weird the stuff you forget.
So because I cited CNN as one source that I read, that means it is the only source that I get my news from? I also said I read Fox News. And other conservative websites.

How do you think I am able to recognize Fox News' bs a mile away? Because I read what Fox News writes you nitwit.

Stop lying and stop claiming I said something I didn't say.

So because I cited CNN as one source that I read, that means it is the only source that I get my news from? I also said I read Fox News. And other conservative websites.

How do you think I am able to recognize Fox News' bs a mile away? Because I read what Fox News writes you nitwit.

Stop lying and stop claiming I said something I didn't say.

You said it.

If you read Fox and CNN I see why you’re so confused.

You should find some people in the middle who are interested in actual news.

The fact that you have to ask this question shows how ignorant you are of what is currently occuring in the American political arena.

We liberals are enjoying ourselves right now watching you right-wing goons.

Keep it up, we are counting on it!

I’m just going by history.

You remember, the stuff you don’t learn from.

It’s magic how they can keep you on the hook.

Sneaking Elmer Fudd GIF by Looney Tunes

Stacey Abrams has performed the Trump criminal act 35 times on public TV. At this time no indictments have been issued.

squeak can define all 7 components of critical thinking. His opponent lacks such a skill.
LOL Bongino? Tucker?

Where'd the clone get this talking point?

Betcha a dollar to a donut shits is on a Gerber diet. 😉
I could care more what Brandon eats. I am after a monster buck and need the corn feed fund. This year hit 5k. Bigfoot also eats but the deer. See why I might get cranky if Trump ****s this up again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT