ADVERTISEMENT

Trump turns self in to Fulton county authorities

I'm embarrassed to admit, but watched most of this shit show today. Fani, is a bitch on wheels, wowza! The prosecutor, yea right during fanny's loneliest time in her life they met at the condo to "review files." What a load of crap. Those two are both compromised hugly all I wonder is what the WH promised them in return for charging Trump.

I'm embarrassed to admit, but watched most of this shit show today. Fani, is a bitch on wheels, wowza! The prosecutor, yea right during fanny's loneliest time in her life they met at the condo to "review files." What a load of crap. Those two are both compromised hugly all I wonder is what the WH promised them in return for charging Trump.
Whatever happened to the NY DA?

Keep in mind the judge in this case is new and up for reelection in 4 months. If he rules to remove her from the case he will lose his reelection.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Being that's what the case is about, yes.

no

the optics of a corrupt community organizer DA floating campaign cash around to her special prosecutor lover who is charging taxpayers 2k a pop to visit the whitehouse

that’s what this case is about

only ccp/dnc apparatchiks like yourself can view this self immolation as an opportunity for a weini roast

iu

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT