ADVERTISEMENT

Trump says he would have no problem releasing the epstein client list

Because he’s a pedophile like the vast majority of the billionaire/aristocratic class has been for centuries upon centuries.
"The guilty party will be the one demanding a full investigation into the crime and that the culprit be executed" - probably Sherlock Holmes

Idk about that but I post an article above and it was unsealed in Jan 2024 so don’t let the fact he was not president when they were unsealed get in the way of misinformation.

Trump is a pedophile and was acutely aware of Epstein and what he did.

Because he’s a pedophile like the vast majority of the billionaire/aristocratic class has been for centuries upon centuries.
I think your theory is a bit over the top and sounds kind of Q-ish. While some will pedophiles, I would say most would have very little morality when it comes to sex. It just manifests in different ways. Trump likes to or was a woman toucher, Biden is definitely a kid sniffer. Ect. Ect.

Trump may be a pedophile but he seems to prefer attractive women. He also had a task force committed to finding children caught up in the sex trade business during his time in the Oval Office. And his name is not on the list.
If I were Trump, I would hold onto the list with instructions that if anything happened to Trump or his family, the list would be released.

If I were Trump, I would hold onto the list with instructions that if anything happened to Trump or his family, the list would be released.
I suspect if you were Trump, you would have never entered politics. Same thing most of us would have done.

I don't think people really appreciate everything Trump and his family has endured since 2015.

Constant death threats. All of his businesses targeted. Endless investigations and indictments. Horrific treatment by the media and government in general.

Yet he and his entire family put up with it. They all could have been living on a golf course living a billionaire's life for the last decade. Instead they decided to give all that up.

BTW rumor is Trump will be arrested on the 18th. Again, if you were Trump, you would be on a private island right now.

I don't think any of us truly appreciate how much Trump loves America.

I suspect if you were Trump, you would have never entered politics. Same thing most of us would have done.

I don't think people really appreciate everything Trump and his family has endured since 2015.

Constant death threats. All of his businesses targeted. Endless investigations and indictments. Horrific treatment by the media and government in general.

Yet he and his entire family put up with it. They all could have been living on a golf course living a billionaire's life for the last decade. Instead they decided to give all that up.

BTW rumor is Trump will be arrested on the 18th. Again, if you were Trump, you would be on a private island right now.

I don't think any of us truly appreciate how much Trump loves America.

He's only in this for himself. It's obvious.

He just wants to win to keep himself out of jail. You know, 34 felonies is a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT