ADVERTISEMENT

Trump says he is going to work at McDonalds because Kamala lied about working at McDonalds

"Ahead of the trip, the Trump campaign sent a press release promoting a story from the Washington Free Beacon, which reported that Ms Harris did not mention her job at McDonald’s on her CV when applying for a job as a law clerk in the Alameda County district attorney’s office in 1987.

Neither Ms Harris nor Trump have offered proof of their claims about her job there. In an interview on Fox News on Thursday, he said he had asked the restaurant’s owner about it.

“I know she didn’t [work there],” he said. “We checked it out. They said she never worked here. She even picked the store. We went to the manager. The manager’s been there forever.”

Ms Harris did not mention the job in either of her memoirs, published in 2010 and 2019, and appears to have first revealed the job during a rally in Las Vegas in 2019."

Took 5 seconds to Google this.
Why is it that the media and libcomdems hold Trump accountable for everything, real or imagined, yet trying to hold that idiot VP accountable is a "conspiracy" they chase? Seriously, where have you been the last 9 years? Trump has been hounded by lie after lie since he announced his first run in 2015.

If you go back through my posts, especially after he lost in 2020 I was vocal about not wanting Trump to be the nominee for Prez 2024. He is most certainly a lightning rod for every leftist wingnut on the planet and if the RNC/republicans had somehow managed to nominate a more nuanced candidate who can keep a tighter control over their mannerisms that individual would be absolutely demolishing the idiot VP right now. He is the nominee now so I'm all in. But unlike so many of my liberal friends I can and will call out things that produce a net drag on Trumps efforts and are real, not the nonsense they have been raining on him since he announced in 2015.

As is so often true here though, the leftist absolutely avoid a legitimate request when in a discussion. So I will ask you again. Would Harris not have possession of or the ability to get a W-2 from the time she "allegedly" worked at McDonalds? I can assure you that McDonalds (or Hardees) would not throw out employment records. Why this is a lie an always has been is because a normal person making the assertion they worked somewhere, then being mocked would certainly get the records to display. That she hasn't is proof enough for me she is lying about it.
So, you think she lied about working at McDonald's. So I gather when a presidential candidate lies, that's a problem for you. And yet you support Trump. 😂

If Trump says "we checked into it" you can bet your ass they didn't. You know by now that he just makes shit up, right?

Also how the **** are you gonna get a W-2 from 40 years ago? And yes, as someone who worked for a corporation, as soon as you don't legally need to keep those records, you are shredding and getting rid of them because they take up space.

• Haha
Reactions: AC2020
So, you think she lied about working at McDonald's. So I gather when a presidential candidate lies, that's a problem for you. And yet you support Trump. 😂

If Trump says "we checked into it" you can bet your ass they didn't. You know by now that he just makes shit up, right?

Also how the **** are you gonna get a W-2 from 40 years ago? And yes, as someone who worked for a corporation, as soon as you don't legally need to keep those records, you are shredding and getting rid of them because they take up space.

Have people she worked with come out to confirm she worked there. Of course that opens up a whole new can of worms as it's fairly well confirmed Kamala was a little on the promiscuous side in her younger years.

Then why doesn't Kamala prove her claim and in the process also prove Trump is a liar?

Because she can't. It's like @windriverrange said, you know you could say "Yeah she lied about this, but I'm voting for her anyway".

Reactions: AC2020 and fatman76
She said she worked at McDonald's in Alameda. Btw, this is not something she just started talking about. She mentioned this years ago. Trump is the one who brought it up now because he is grasping at straws and knows y'all will lap it up.

She is doing what she should be doing, focusing on the election and not conspiracy theories from a incoherent and desperate former president.
She's never held a private sector job.

It's part of the argument about how unrelatable and out of touch she is, which is why the lie matters.

She's using it to come across as relatable.

Pat Jones is a dip shit!

Looks like Kamala is officially out of excuses now. She lied bro. It's ok to admit that and still vote for her.

Looks like Kamala is officially out of excuses now. She lied bro. It's ok to admit that and still vote for her.
Democrat voters are unable to admit their faults, double standards and damn sure can not admit when they are wrong. Every failed agenda, every failed policy all they do is double down and demand more money to continue their failures.

Democrat voters are unable to admit their faults, double standards and damn sure can not admit when they are wrong. Every failed agenda, every failed policy all they do is double down and demand more money to continue their failures.
Even when shown the truth about the left's lies, they won't accept it. Then they claim Trump lies, and even when the lie is disproven with evidence, they still claim he lied.

Brainwashing.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT