ADVERTISEMENT

Trump rally [Tulsa, OK - Saturday]

How can one be losing prior to November? Ballots being stuffed already Google boy?

They're already voting early and often, even the dead have risen from their graves to do the same:

1dsyxu.jpg

1dll0x.jpg

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Went to the Trump rally. Here is my post I made in FB:

I can now say I have been to a Trump rally.

Very entertaining. He does a magnificent job at playing to his audience. The man has some constitution and energy to be able to speak and for that length of time. His followers absolutely love him.

Critical time: he was too focused on issues from the last election. Needs to update his vision. The audience realy responded to law and order and the tearing down of our history and culture but he wasn't as prepared for that as the crowd would have liked. Emphasis on he needs to find some new things to run on beside build the wall. The democrats have handed him this on a silver platter but he seemed to ignore it for the most part.

Many people asked about the audience. No it was not full. The crowd was younger than I expected but with all the covid talk I should have expected it. Tulsa will not see another candidate for President for a very long time. If you didn't go you missed a once in a lifetime opportunity and Tulsa blew it big time. The bottom was full the top about half full and I'm beeing generouson the top. Personally I'm disappointed in Oklahoma today. Fear kept you away. At no time did I feel in danger of anything while in the stadium. It almost felt like beeing outside. People were courteous and at no time did I feel crowded. If you were afraid of covid they temp checked twice and many people did wear masks. The stadium large air mass helped as well.

The walk out of the stadium was sketchy and we were met immediately upon exiting the gates with hostile crowds. I felt more in danger by Black Lives Matter protestors than the corona virus as they were hostile and aggressive. I was able to navigate around the worst of it though and get back to the car.

Interesting peice if history tonight. Wish the crowd would haven been larger. I believe fear of Covid and rioters kept the crowd away. Disappointing to me that Americans are going to let a little safety get in thier way of liberty. Which means they will have neither.

I will leave this with one quote that hit my mind as I drove home.

"what we got...a republic or a monarchy—

Franklin - A republic...if you can keep it."

I dont think Franklin would have been very happy with Republicans in OK today.

Some additions: estimate crowd size was 10k. No tickets were taken that is a false story. 6900 number was definitely low. Side note: this is on the Trump Campaign. They were telling people tickets were going out but never delivered and no one had one. This probably kept a lot of people home. Add in fearmongering and attempts to keep people out and that is what you got. Still not bad all things considered together. Lots of misinformation out there so fun to see that.

One more thing. I'm not even a registered Republican. I'm independent. As far I am concerned Republicans need to put up or shut up. An independent had more coarage than you. Think about that!

Let the bashing begin. I will answer questions but I am not going to get into flame wars. Before you say it yes I flamed Republicans but I think in this instance they needed to be called out. I'm not trying to flame you. I'm trying to inspire you.

Very entertaining. He does a magnificent job at playing to his audience. The man has some constitution and energy to be able to speak and for that length of time. His followers absolutely love him.

Critical time: he was too focused on issues from the last election. Needs to update his vision. The audience realy responded to law and order and the tearing down of our history and culture but he wasn't as prepared for that as the crowd would have liked. Emphasis on he needs to find some new things to run on beside build the wall. The democrats have handed him this on a silver platter but he seemed to ignore it for the most part.

Many people asked about the audience. No it was not full. The crowd was younger than I expected but with all the covid talk I should have expected it. Tulsa will not see another candidate for President for a very long time. If you didn't go you missed a once in a lifetime opportunity and Tulsa blew it big time. The bottom was full the top about half full and I'm beeing generouson the top. Personally I'm disappointed in Oklahoma today. Fear kept you away. At no time did I feel in danger of anything while in the stadium. It almost felt like beeing outside. People were courteous and at no time did I feel crowded. If you were afraid of covid they temp checked twice and many people did wear masks. The stadium large air mass helped as well.

The walk out of the stadium was sketchy and we were met immediately upon exiting the gates with hostile crowds. I felt more in danger by Black Lives Matter protestors than the corona virus as they were hostile and aggressive. I was able to navigate around the worst of it though and get back to the car.

Interesting peice if history tonight. Wish the crowd would haven been larger. I believe fear of Covid and rioters kept the crowd away. Disappointing to me that Americans are going to let a little safety get in thier way of liberty. Which means they will have neither.

Some additions: estimate crowd size was 10k. No tickets were taken that is a false story. 6900 number was definitely low. Side note: this is on the Trump Campaign. They were telling people tickets were going out but never delivered and no one had one. This probably kept a lot of people home. Add in fearmongering and attempts to keep people out and that is what you got. Still not bad all things considered together. Lots of misinformation out there so fun to see that.

One more thing. I'm not even a registered Republican. I'm independent. As far I am concerned Republicans need to put up or shut up. An independent had more coarage than you. Think about that!

Let the bashing begin. I will answer questions but I am not going to get into flame wars. Before you say it yes I flamed Republicans but I think in this instance they needed to be called out. I'm not trying to flame you. I'm trying to inspire you.

Thanks for sharing. A lot of good info in your post.

Solid accounting.

Thanks, good recap. I would have guessed more than 6,200, but less than 10k, given that the upper bowl seats more than the lower bowl and the floor wasn't anywhere close to full either.

Questions: What time did you make it past the screening gate? What time did you go inside the arena?

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
Got through the screening gate around 3:30 we went in around 4:45 but I'm estimating. I wasn't watching my watch that much.

Just found out the secret service said 10 to 12 as well. The bottom had some holes but was fairly full. The closer you got to the Preisdent the less holes.
Thanks, good recap. I would have guessed more than 6,200, but less than 10k, given that the upper bowl seats more than the lower bowl and the floor wasn't anywhere close to full either.

Questions: What time did you make it past the screening gate? What time did you go inside the arena?

Reactions: wino
The walk out of the stadium was sketchy and we were met immediately upon exiting the gates with hostile crowds. I felt more in danger by Black Lives Matter protestors than the corona virus as they were hostile and aggressive.

Exactly why i didn’t go and wouldn’t think of taking my son.

hostile and aggressive towards my kid
is a bad situation

is a bad situation
I cant blame you there. I do have to say that no one put a hand on me. There was a fear that mobs would physically harm. That did not materialize however. However it was the BLM crowd that was hostile and tried to pick fights. Ironically they targeted weaker looking Trump supports and those around surrounded and pushed back and they backed down.

is a bad situation
I do want to point out in no way am I saying it was all BLM. Some Trump supporters were pushing back. The most antagonistic aspect had to be the media though. They would run from place to place trying to get that shot. They didn't get it.

Reactions: iasooner1
Some Trump supporters were pushing back.

the trump supporters that stayed home wouldn’t settle at pushing back when threatened

you think the cops in atlanta arrested that guy to kill him?

now they got murder charges

how many peeps gonna attend osu foots
if they dealing with hostilities from BLM?

let’s get BLM good and riled up for the walk
and walking around tailgates kicking over grills and smacking coeds on the ass

attendance will nose dive

the trump supporters that stayed home wouldn’t settle at pushing back when threatened

you think the cops in atlanta arrested that guy to kill him?

now they got murder charges

how many peeps gonna attend osu foots
if they dealing with hostilities from BLM?

let’s get BLM good and riled up for the walk
and walking around tailgates kicking over grills and smacking coeds on the ass

attendance will nose dive
Then the only thing I can say is: see my previous post. Put up or shut up. Dont come on here and act all bad ass if your not going to make the easy drive to back it up.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Then the only thing I can say is: see my previous post. Put up or shut up. Dont come on here and act all bad ass if your not going to make the easy drive to back it up.

i’m not acting bad ass
i admittedly chose to stay home

my quotes weren’t directed at you per se
i appreciate your on the scene reporting

@Been Jammin you are built on sand

All I know is Oklahoma let Trump down.
This was the only state where not a single county was blue.
Shame on you

All I know is Oklahoma let Trump down.
This was the only state where not a single county was blue.
Shame on you

who the eff are you?

you got a country full of inbred psychotic islamists practicing honor killings and throwing gay people of roofs

you harbored bin ladin for years

don’t say shit about what oklahoma did for trump

if trump needed me or us on a grander scale we’d be there armed and ready

you have no idea

take your shame and worthless judgement

and beat it

who the eff are you?

you got a country full of inbred psychotic islamists practicing honor killings and throwing gay people of roofs

you harbored bin ladin for years

don’t say shit about what oklahoma did for trump

if trump needed me or us on a grander scale we’d be there armed and ready

you have no idea

take your shame and worthless judgement

and beat it
It makes him feel big to put down America/Americans.

Got through the screening gate around 3:30 we went in around 4:45 but I'm estimating. I wasn't watching my watch that much.

Just found out the secret service said 10 to 12 as well. The bottom had some holes but was fairly full. The closer you got to the Preisdent the less holes.
I said before the rally that my 14 yr. was begging to go but we didn’t because I was afraid my truck would get destroyed or we would get attacked. She asked all day Saturday to go but, you are right , fear kept me away. Now i do regret that. By the way, I know a lady that works for the BOK & she doesn’t give a crap about politics and they know there were 10-12 thousand there.

I said before the rally that my 14 yr. was begging to go but we didn’t because I was afraid my truck would get destroyed or we would get attacked. She asked all day Saturday to go but, you are right , fear kept me away. Now i do regret that. By the way, I know a lady that works for the BOK & she doesn’t give a crap about politics and they know there were 10-12 thousand there.
This goes back to the ticket issue as well. How many signed up expecting a ticket? I know I did. How many expected a ticket in thier email box? The only reason I went was because I did some research and figured out there were none. I expected to be in the overflow. We also were worried about our car. I took our worst vehicle that was paid off but insured just to be safe. Left the kids at home as well. I was very worried about the car and getting back to it.

Reactions: driad
This goes back to the ticket issue as well. How many signed up expecting a ticket? I know I did. How many expected a ticket in thier email box? The only reason I went was because I did some research and figured out there were none. I expected to be in the overflow. We also were worried about our car. I took our worst vehicle that was paid off but insured just to be safe. Left the kids at home as well. I was very worried about the car and getting back to it.
Yes, I feel like a wuss now for not going. My daughter is growing up to be a solid republican in the family tradition & instead of showing her about standing up for beliefs, I showed her bowing to the mob, which I regret.

My "worst car" is a 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser which is like brand new. So I'm pretty much afoot for a rally. I'd have to call a cab after parking a good distance from the rally. And my left leg hurts.

My "worst car" is a 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser which is like brand new. So I'm pretty much afoot for a rally. I'd have to call a cab after parking a good distance from the rally. And my left leg hurts.
This was the long conversation we had. In the end we decided that based on current events it was more import to go than whatever damage may be done to my vehicle. We rested on someone has to stand up and be heard. In the end went because we were tired of watching our history being erased and it felt as if the voice of reason was not beeing heard.

Reactions: Rdcldad and driad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT