ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Press Conference - 2:00

So you don't have anything else. Got it. Not shocked at all btw.😁

Slither on back over to Faux News for some help lol.🤣🤣 Good luck.

soy-soy-boy.gif

He backed down and agreed to the ABC September 10 debate, once again. He is now proposing two other debates, but those debates have not been agreed to by the Harris campaign. The only debate, as of right now, that has been agreed to by both campaigns is the originally September 10 ABC debate.

Harris just stared Trump down and Trump blinked on the ABC debate. Sorry the truth hurts you so much.

Harris doesn't look weak at all right now. The only people who think this or are trying to claim this is Trump and his cult following. People like you. That's it.

Harris is traveling the country with the next Vice President, attending massive rallies, and laughing at Trump/Vance the whole time. And her poll numbers keep rising. Up next, the Democratic Convention.

Your dear leader looked bad today. Rambling and incoherent. Lies and misinformation that even seem to confuse him at times. Another rough day for the Trump campaign.
You need help! 😭

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Harris has and does make appearances before the press (she did today). She will do them as well before November too, probably

However, she will do it on her own timing. She isn't going to be forced into doing it by Trump and his propagandists. Sorry, but they don't control Harris and they are learning this at the moment. Harris is projecting strength.

So being a disciplined politician and campaigner is now a bad thing? 🙄

Of course not. Yes, she reads off a teleprompter, just as all skilled disciplined politicians do. Something Trump's people want him to do more of so he wouldn't hurt himself politically all the time.

As for repeating speeches, I guess you are talking about her rally stump speech, which is again, what all skilled politicians do. Her stump speech though does change in certain places but yes, it keeps the best lines, as it should.

So are you claiming now that Trump will easily win the ABC debate against Harris?

With all of this said, there is no doubt Trump was looking weak in trying to back out of the debate. It was hurting him politically and he knew it. And that is why he has now agreed to the debate. Kamala Harris stared Trump down and he blinked. Simple as that.
My comment was about Harris, the fact that she looks weak when she dodges unplanned confrontation. The only mention of Trump is I do not think he fears debating her in the least. It would come as a surprise to me if Harris “won” any of the debates. You probably don’t realize how much you look like the Trump faithful on this board, people like Bearcat, who say they’re not necessarily Trump sycophants and then rush to his defense without exception. If you cannot admit any of Harris’ failings you are no different from them. Because let me tell you, Brother, that woman has many failings and her speaking extemporarily is as bad as any politician I’ve ever seen.

My comment was about Harris, the fact that she looks weak when she dodges unplanned confrontation. The only mention of Trump is I do not think he fears debating her in the least. It would come as a surprise to me if Harris “won” any of the debates. You probably don’t realize how much you look like the Trump faithful on this board, people like Bearcat, who say they’re not necessarily Trump sycophants and then rush to his defense without exception. If you cannot admit any of Harris’ failings you are no different from them. Because let me tell you, Brother, that woman has many failings and her speaking extemporarily is as bad as any politician I’ve ever seen.
Solid post. Bet he doesn’t acknowledge it as such. He’ll double down.

Trump is not perfect nor is he a saint but one thing he is not and that is a Knee Bender. In 2020 you could tell who Biden bends the knee to and you are now seeing it with Cumula, she is bending the knee to the same people that Biden did, thats why she was forced to pick the lying pos valor stealing marxist prick Walz. Its not Rocket Science what they are doing, they are just disguising it as "saving democracy."

Stewart Varney just told me credit builds at an alarming rate with credit card interest rates a shade under 21%. Bidenomics. Remember. The middle class is stronger than when Trump left the building.

Collectively, Americans now owe a record $1.14 trillion on their credit cards, according to a new report on household debt from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Credit card balances rose by $27 billion in the second quarter of 2024, a 5.8% jump from a year ago.

This is like sitting on the side of the train tracks knowing there is about to be a train wreck. You can't do anything about it but you can't look away either.

Collectively, Americans now owe a record $1.14 trillion on their credit cards, according to a new report on household debt from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Credit card balances rose by $27 billion in the second quarter of 2024, a 5.8% jump from a year ago.

This is like sitting on the side of the train tracks knowing there is about to be a train wreck. You can't do anything about it but you can't look away either.
it's bad Two days ago I had to have my attorney call a school system in order to pay their bill after their check's bounced. They wanted to correct it with a credit card that declined.

it's bad Two days ago I had to have my attorney call a school system in order to pay their bill after their check's bounced. They wanted to correct it with a credit card that declined.
You two just don't get it do you? America's middle class is stronger today than when Trump left office. Just aks my_20mills.

I don't disagree that Kamala Harris is a progressive Democrat. I also don't disagree that one can claim that Harris' had a voting record that was "left" of Sanders while in the Senate (although I would note that Sanders has been more consistently progressive than Harris at times).

With that said, none of this makes her a radical left extremist, which is what I was discussing. Also, Harris is running against Trump, the most far right-wing candidate to ever run for President. Note, I said far right-wing, not conservative. That was my point. The dynamics and context of this race. Harris isn't running against a centrist and she isn't running against someone who is going to move towards the center at this point (although he should).

On top of that, Harris' positions on many issues are in agreement with a majority of Americans, according to most polls. Trump's positions are not.

So again, the notion that Harris is going to have to make some big shift towards the center and start flip flopping on issues is just flat out wrong. It fails to understand the dynamics and context of this race, which plays to Harris' advantage in this regard.
As a Trump fan, I am thrilled that you believe that Kamala is a credible opponent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT