ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Press Conference - 2:00

It's baffling why Kamala will not have a press conference or allow unscripted interactions with the press. It's not like the press would ask her tough questions or publish anything that would make her look bad.

3 debates agreed to by the Trump team - Sept 4, 10, 25
ABC is reporting that both Harris and Trump have agreed to the originally scheduled September 10 debate. Clearly, trying to back out of the ABC debate was not helping Trump. Harris held strong and Trump blinked first.

btw, bad press conference for Trump. Rambling nonsense, just like his convention speech.

ABC is reporting that both Harris and Trump have agreed to the originally scheduled September 10 debate. Clearly, trying to back out of the ABC debate was not helping Trump. Harris held strong and Trump blinked first.

btw, bad press conference for Trump. Rambling nonsense, just like his convention speech.
Complete BS. He agreed to 3 debates, he also said Kamala's team has not fully confirmed all 3 dates. Doing the presser, which she still has not done, makes her look weak, and NOW she will be the one that will have to back out or show up. Trump could not wait to run to the presser and announce those dates. If he was scared of her as you so hope, which is utterly false, he would only agree to 1 debate, or back out. He wants 3. You live in lala land. Who you trying to convince around here anyway? Clinton? Ponca Dan? What libs around here are you trying to convince? They already got that stupid lib bat signal as well.

You are a stone cold cultist.

Complete BS. He agreed to 3 debates, he also said Kamala's team has not fully confirmed all 3 dates.
He backed down and agreed to the ABC September 10 debate, once again. He is now proposing two other debates, but those debates have not been agreed to by the Harris campaign. The only debate, as of right now, that has been agreed to by both campaigns is the originally September 10 ABC debate.

Harris just stared Trump down and Trump blinked on the ABC debate. Sorry the truth hurts you so much.

Doing the presser, which she still has not done, makes her look weak, and NOW she will be the one that will have to back out or show up.
Harris doesn't look weak at all right now. The only people who think this or are trying to claim this is Trump and his cult following. People like you. That's it.

Harris is traveling the country with the next Vice President, attending massive rallies, and laughing at Trump/Vance the whole time. And her poll numbers keep rising. Up next, the Democratic Convention.

Your dear leader looked bad today. Rambling and incoherent. Lies and misinformation that even seem to confuse him at times. Another rough day for the Trump campaign.

He backed down and agreed to the ABC September 10 debate, once again. He is now proposing two other debates, but those debates have not been agreed to by the Harris campaign. The only debate, as of right now, that has been agreed to by both campaigns is the originally September 10 ABC debate.

Harris just stared Trump down and Trump blinked on the ABC debate. Sorry the truth hurts you so much.

Harris doesn't look weak at all right now. The only people who think this or are trying to claim this is Trump and his cult following. People like you. That's it.

Harris is traveling the country with the next Vice President, attending massive rallies, and laughing at Trump/Vance the whole time. And her poll numbers keep rising. Up next, the Democratic Convention.

Your dear leader looked bad today. Rambling and incoherent. Lies and misinformation that even seem to confuse him at times. Another rough day for the Trump campaign.
Cult boi goober. How embarrassing for you.

nosacrifice-goodfellas.gif

I stopped after your first sentence.

I know, because you can never accept the truth and reality about your dear leader. You can't let anything challenge your cult programming.

Now, run over to the American Thinker, or Fox News, or some right-wing propaganda source and let them make you feel better. Drink the kool-aid. That is all you are good at.

I know, because you can never accept the truth and reality about your dear leader. You can't let anything challenge your cult programming.

Now, run over to the American Thinker, or Fox News, or some right-wing propaganda source and let them make you feel better. Drink the kool-aid. That is all you are good at.
200w.gif

screen_shot_2017-05-30_at_1.47.48_pm_-_h_2017.jpg

soy-soy-boy.gif

vaush-soy.gif

I'm a little surprised Trump is doing the abc debate. With lawsuits against abc and the little midget that works there, going to be hard to get a fair and equal debate going.
Blagojevich had an interview online and pretty much nailed it about Obama and his thugs running the show from the backroom. He definitely has some inside info. And, Kevin O'Leary is exactly right about how this is going to go. The dems will not do an interview for days, at least until all the money dries up or slows down. At some point harris is going to have to move to the center and that is when he thinks everything will be decided. It's the swing states, and the 20% who are undecided in those swing states, that will determine who goes to the white house. And that is when "POLICY" will dictate any winners and losers. She's going to have to get to the center somehow which will require a lot of flipflopping and more lying about her previous wacky positions.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

The try-hard desperation is strong with this one.

I'm a little surprised Trump is doing the abc debate.
He has to. He agreed to it and he can't back out now without looking weak politically. He tried to back out, but it wasn't working for him. Made him looked scared of Harris and like he was trying to hide from debating her.

So there really should be no surprise here. Unless he wants to look weak politically, he has to do the ABC debate.

At some point harris is going to have to move to the center and that is when he thinks everything will be decided.
How so? Harris is closer to the center right now than is Trump. What about how Trump needs to move to the center? Which we know he isn't going to do.

Harris is doing a better job right now of speaking to the center than is Trump. That is why you see Harris' poll numbers rising. Why she is now either tied or leading Trump.

The notion that Harris is some radical left extremist that has to pivot to the center is wrong. It fails to comprehend the dynamics and context of this race between Harris and Trump.

He has to. He agreed to it and he can't back out now without looking weak politically. He tried to back out, but it wasn't working for him. Made him looked scared of Harris and like he was trying to hide from debating her.

So there really should be no surprise here. Unless he wants to look weak politically, he has to do the ABC debate.

How so? Harris is closer to the center right now than is Trump. What about how Trump needs to move to the center? Which we know he isn't going to do.

Harris is doing a better job right now of speaking to the center than is Trump. That is why you see Harris' poll numbers rising. Why she is now either tied or leading Trump.

The notion that Harris is some radical left extremist that has to pivot to the center is wrong. It fails to comprehend the dynamics and context of this race between Harris and Trump.
WTF, Harris is the furthest left wing Democrat Presidential candidate in history. Just as she was the furthest left winger in the Senate, even further than Bernie.

soy-soy-boy.gif

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
WTF, Harris is the furthest left wing Democrat Presidential candidate in history. Just as she was the furthest left winger in the Senate, even further than Bernie.
When you are a total leftist off the reservation liberal as 2 Cents? Kamala looks pretty centrist. Tells you all you need to know. I think his only reason for existence over here is to try to "trigger" posters. Which he fails at miserably, although he thinks he is some great mind reader.

2 Cents is further left of Kamala and Tampon Tim IF you believe the idiocy coming from his poor woke disease ridden brain.

I don't disagree that Kamala Harris is a progressive Democrat. I also don't disagree that one can claim that Harris' had a voting record that was "left" of Sanders while in the Senate (although I would note that Sanders has been more consistently progressive than Harris at times).

With that said, none of this makes her a radical left extremist, which is what I was discussing. Also, Harris is running against Trump, the most far right-wing candidate to ever run for President. Note, I said far right-wing, not conservative. That was my point. The dynamics and context of this race. Harris isn't running against a centrist and she isn't running against someone who is going to move towards the center at this point (although he should).

On top of that, Harris' positions on many issues are in agreement with a majority of Americans, according to most polls. Trump's positions are not.

So again, the notion that Harris is going to have to make some big shift towards the center and start flip flopping on issues is just flat out wrong. It fails to understand the dynamics and context of this race, which plays to Harris' advantage in this regard.

Complete BS. He agreed to 3 debates, he also said Kamala's team has not fully confirmed all 3 dates. Doing the presser, which she still has not done, makes her look weak, and NOW she will be the one that will have to back out or show up. Trump could not wait to run to the presser and announce those dates. If he was scared of her as you so hope, which is utterly false, he would only agree to 1 debate, or back out. He wants 3. You live in lala land. Who you trying to convince around here anyway? Clinton? Ponca Dan? What libs around here are you trying to convince? They already got that stupid lib bat signal as well.

You are a stone cold cultist.

He might just be a Libtard AI bot that Putin or Xi put in place.

Our respected and admired sitemate has no credibility. He states middle class is stronger than when Trump left office. The middle class today is saddled with all time record credit card debt because of Bidenomics. And the thinking among us have to somehow try to debate such insanity.

I hold trememdous respect and admiration for some very smart people on this site. I really enjoy my visits but it so saddens me they have no hope of getting through to the genuine and slow cold cultists.

2 Cents is further left of Kamala
Actually I'm not. I would say I'm right where Kamala Harris is politically on most issues. Hence the reason I've supported her for so long

There are a few issues where I'm more aligned with Sanders over Harris, but those differences are mainly related to approach. Both are progressives, as am I.

Actually I'm not. I would say I'm right where Kamala Harris is politically on most issues. Hence the reason I've supported her for so long

There are a few issues where I'm more aligned with Sanders over Harris, but those differences are mainly related to approach. Both are progressives, as am I.
I believe you to be almost conservative compared to Kumala. I think you're okay with fracking and you don't want to force me into an EV.

No need for Harris to answer questions. Let's face it, America elected Biden who for the most part of the last election stayed in his basement. She understands just how dumb our country has become.

I disagree with this. Harris does look weak. She does not do press conferences; in fact she doesn't do anything that allows her to speak off the cuff. Her speeches are read by her off a teleprompter, and I'm told it's the same speech every time. For all the adulation you have for the woman surely you recognize she turns to mush when left on an island to speak for herself. I said earlier I did not think Trump was remotely afraid of debating her. There is no reason for him to fear her in debate. Unless the debate questions are given to her well ahead of time so her handlers can write out exactly what to say, and she practices her responses over and over and over, her debating expertise is way down on the bottom rung of the ladder of incompetence.

☝🏻triggered. ☝🏻gaslighting again

I disagree with this. Harris does look weak. She does not do press conferences; in fact she doesn't do anything that allows her to speak off the cuff. Her speeches are read by her off a teleprompter, and I'm told it's the same speech every time. For all the adulation you have for the woman surely you recognize she turns to mush when left on an island to speak for herself. I said earlier I did not think Trump was remotely afraid of debating her. There is no reason for him to fear her in debate. Unless the debate questions are given to her well ahead of time so her handlers can write out exactly what to say, and she practices her responses over and over and over, her debating expertise is way down on the bottom rung of the ladder of incompetence.

Awfully disingenuous to claim he wasn’t afraid, whining to any and everyone he wanted only Fox News moderators with decidedly a pro-Trump crowd. That reeks of pathetic weakness.

Does Jesse Watters come off as a reasonable candidate to moderate a presidential debate? I know you and others will deflect to no end here, but cmon man lol

carry on

I disagree with this. Harris does look weak. She does not do press conferences; in fact she doesn't do anything that allows her to speak off the cuff.
Harris has and does make appearances before the press (she did today). She will do them as well before November too, probably

However, she will do it on her own timing. She isn't going to be forced into doing it by Trump and his propagandists. Sorry, but they don't control Harris and they are learning this at the moment. Harris is projecting strength.

Her speeches are read by her off a teleprompter, and I'm told it's the same speech every time.
So being a disciplined politician and campaigner is now a bad thing? 🙄

Of course not. Yes, she reads off a teleprompter, just as all skilled disciplined politicians do. Something Trump's people want him to do more of so he wouldn't hurt himself politically all the time.

As for repeating speeches, I guess you are talking about her rally stump speech, which is again, what all skilled politicians do. Her stump speech though does change in certain places but yes, it keeps the best lines, as it should.

I said earlier I did not think Trump was remotely afraid of debating her. There is no reason for him to fear her in debate. Unless the debate questions are given to her well ahead of time so her handlers can write out exactly what to say, and she practices her responses over and over and over, her debating expertise is way down on the bottom rung of the ladder of incompetence.
So are you claiming now that Trump will easily win the ABC debate against Harris?

With all of this said, there is no doubt Trump was looking weak in trying to back out of the debate. It was hurting him politically and he knew it. And that is why he has now agreed to the debate. Kamala Harris stared Trump down and he blinked. Simple as that.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT