ADVERTISEMENT

Trump planning SOTU as originally scheduled?

Stop. You're embarrassing yourself. We know which side has the bigots.

owens.screenshot.jpg

The same party that's always had them. The Dems hate blacks that think for themselves and won't do what they're told.
https://oklahomastate.forums.rivals.com/threads/kaepernick-nike.74938/unread

WHY CAN'T YOU BE A GOOD ****** LIKE CANDACE KAEPERNICK? WE WILL RUIN YOU!!!!

WE ALL KNOW IT'S MUCH BETTER TO HAVE YOU DEPENDENT ON US. COME BACK TO THE PLANTATION!

WHY CAN'T YOU BE A GOOD ****** LIKE CANDACE KAEPERNICK? WE WILL RUIN YOU!!!!

WE ALL KNOW IT'S MUCH BETTER TO HAVE YOU DEPENDENT ON US. COME BACK TO THE PLANTATION!

He's on the liberal gravy train because he's toeing the line. Big Nike contract. Adored by the liberal media. Hero to the masses.

She's pure evil and you know it.

She's on the conservative gravy train because he's toeing the line. Big TPUSA contract. Adored by the right wing media. Hero to the chuds.

He's pure evil and you know it.

Those are your quotes lol...you feeling the need to talk back your own BS now? Would be an impressive rare display of self-awareness.

Are you a toddler?? No sh*t, I said them.

Uh, no. I was doing you the courtesy of explaining that YOU quoting a person back to themselves is meaningless 100% of the time.

Kapiche?

Build some consistency and credibility, then revisit the practice.

(No really, there's a gaping opening for a moderate left position that you can grow toward)

FWIW, Brad loses it every time he's actually engaged with substantive facts. Never gets old, watching the cognitive dissonance when the script is discarded.

It's like a cartoon lol. Brings in his stories from right wing media, a couple questions are asked and out comes the bottom lip and hate.

Brad, I'll be around all day if you care to discuss why so many bigots have those Maga hats.

Stop. You're embarrassing yourself. We know which side has the bigots.

owens.screenshot.jpg

The same party that's always had them. The Dems hate blacks that think for themselves and won't do what they're told.

You think the guy with the maga hat and tiki torch is a bigot?

looks like the FAA has already put up the routine airspace restriction planned for the SOTU. A TFR is out for the dc area...that's a temporary flight restriction. no flights allowed in this 3 hour window...airlines can get through this area if they meet requirements. It can be cancelled at a moments notice. It's an area of a 30 mile radius of the DCA vor.

looks like the FAA has already put up the routine airspace restriction planned for the SOTU. A TFR is out for the dc area...that's a temporary flight restriction. no flights allowed in this 3 hour window...airlines can get through this area if they meet requirements. It can be cancelled at a moments notice. It's an area of a 30 mile radius of the DCA vor.

Seems the prudent thing to do given the limited information as to whether the SOTU is a go.

Seems the prudent thing to do given the limited information as to whether the SOTU is a go.
yep, they had no choice. What would have been eye catching is if they didn't do this.

Are you a toddler?? No sh*t, I said them.

Uh, no. I was doing you the courtesy of explaining that YOU quoting a person back to themselves is meaningless 100% of the time.

Kapiche?

Build some consistency and credibility, then revisit the practice.

(No really, there's a gaping opening for a moderate left position that you can grow toward)

I explained this to @RevengeOfTheToon ... I think he told me to get fvcked and die. He’s very unstable and learning impaired.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT