ADVERTISEMENT

Trump New Hampshire rally demographic breakdown

3aa2207daf56be8ff91992d3a2906d5477d95fcbf932e5300b1e8e9db1433211.jpeg

see the gaslighting here?

remember cops getting assassinated at blm marches?
the quest for bathroom equality?

this is where the media goes next

“it’s a cult”

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
It all boils down to just a few states. I think the traditional swings states like Ohio, Arizona, North Carolina and Florida remain red and the election comes down to the states of Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and maybe Minnesota. If Trump can hold Ohio, North Carolina, Arizona, Florida and Pennsylvania the election is over and Trump gets 4 more years

I can't be the only one who's continually amazed at how many people Trump pulls in at a rally. He does it every time. Just don't see the dem nominee having nearly that momentum.
When Gloomberg decides to show up people in the arena will only see commercials on the big screen.

Reactions: 22LR and iasooner1
It all boils down to just a few states. I think the traditional swings states like Ohio, Arizona, North Carolina and Florida remain red and the election comes down to the states of Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and maybe Minnesota. If Trump can hold Ohio, North Carolina, Arizona, Florida and Pennsylvania the election is over and Trump gets 4 more years
I don't think the first 4 you listed will be particularly close.

reality is 2020 will be a kaga referendum

they will all pearl clutch the results,
but it’s a movement the likes of which sent tom ryan scurrying to the private sector

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Here is a number the Trump campaign didn't bother to mention:

Since January 2017, Republican Party registration in NH has shunk by 15,554 voters.

Trump is on his way to losing NH once again.

A sane James Carville is scared to death by a great American like Bernie Sanders

You are now quoting Carville and calling him sane? The same man who backed Hillary Clinton in 2008 and in 2016. The man who is backing Michael Bennet and still serving as a surrogate for the Clintons. lmao!

Interesting to see you are now endorsing the Clinton camp though.o_O:D

Since January 2017, Republican Party registration in NH has shunk by 15,554 voters.

LOL you far left radials sure like to cherry pick data in an effort to make yourselves feel better. Yes Republican voter registration is down and Democrat registration is up just slightly but Republicans still outnumber Democrats and the largest increase in voter registration has been in the undeclared category.
https://sos.nh.gov/NamesHistory.aspx

LOL you far left radials sure like to cherry pick data in an effort to make yourselves feel better. Yes Republican voter registration is down and Democrat registration is up just slightly but Republicans still outnumber Democrats and the largest increase in voter registration has been in the undeclared category.
https://sos.nh.gov/NamesHistory.aspx

Yes, and that undeclared category in a state like NH is also not good news for Trump. Most of those voters are your Sanders supporters who don't want to be labeled a Democrat or strong libertarians who also don't like Trump. And a few middle of the pack voters.

Trump lost NH in 2016. Since then, he has seen his party registration shrink. People are running away from Trump's party in NH. That isn't good news for Trump in November. Trump will once again lose NH.

At least be a big boy and admit political reality. I don't think the Democratic nominee is going to win Mississippi lol!

Yes, and that undeclared category in a state like NH is also not good news for Trump. Most of those voters are your Sanders supporters who don't want to be labeled a Democrat or strong libertarians who also don't like Trump. And a few middle of the pack voters.

Trump lost NH in 2016. Since then, he has seen his party registration shrink. People are running away from Trump's party in NH. That isn't good news for Trump in November. Trump will once again lose NH.

At least be a big boy and admit political reality. I don't think the Democratic nominee is going to win Mississippi lol!

The undeclared category is the largest voting block in NH and has been for sometime. To try and spin this as something that shows support for either is not only ridiculous, it's dishonest. Trump may very well lose NH just as he might win it but in realty NH doesn't mean much with it's 4 electoral votes.

Who speaks like this?

In nearly every post, you present evidence then spoon feed a conclusion. For you the evidence never speaks for itself directly.

People with this tic generally have security and/or self esteem issues.

Regarding you metric, basic math says if 25% of Trump's rally is D, and that extrapolates to a "willingness to consider" across the D population, even a 10% throughput negates your number.

Last edited:
The undeclared category is the largest voting block in NH and has been for sometime. To try and spin this as something that shows support for either is not only ridiculous, it's dishonest. Trump may very well lose NH just as he might win it but in realty NH doesn't mean much with it's 4 electoral votes.

Lying to oneself, as 2cents frequently does, is a way to protect self image. His habitual dishonesty is how he copes with life.

Pffft...

I just read this. It reads like a 4th grade argumentative essay.

A poorly written one.

100, 2012, CB, OK writes with a clear understanding of the seven components of critical thinking. I've offered to teach 2cents the components of critical thinking so 007 will not think he's so stupid.

I've offered to throw in teaching him all properties of his user name. He hasn't accepted yet.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT