ADVERTISEMENT

Trump may have set a trap

How do you know it is propaganda and not valid information, before you see it? Have you been promoted to Judge lately? Sounds kind of like all the liberals on this board dismissing all evidence brought forth as false information.😕😬🤣
Do you blame folks at this point? The Trumpet who cried Wolff and #whatnot...

Here you go, @davidallen and @Syskatine brothers from a different mother! Your reading comprehension is debatable, so here's a video.😉

Second hand from the lord isn’t good enough. The lord for instance told this guy he had preordained a Trump victory. This dude also says the lord said the arrests would start 6 weeks ago and be going on daily - indictments and #whatnot. Very sus.

Any direct sources?

Reactions: Syskatine
Here you go, @davidallen and @Syskatine brothers from a different mother! Your reading comprehension is debatable, so here's a video.😉

Late Oct video where a dude says the lord has told him the arrests will start today and go daily until we all are tired of the arrests.

Coast would NOT post something like that as a source! The guy is relying on sound, reaponsible sources.

Right coast? That stuff david wrote isnt true at all, is it??

Reactions: davidallen
Second hand from the lord isn’t good enough. The lord for instance told this guy he had preordained a Trump victory. This dude also says the lord said the arrests would start 6 weeks ago and be going on daily - indictments and #whatnot. Very sus.

Any direct sources?
Second hand from the Lord should be good enough. I agree though,....First hand from Jesus would be even better! How do you know that indictments have not been going on? Ninety percent of the news is not telling the truth. That's why you think Joe Biden won the election with maybe one third of the votes.

Second hand from the Lord should be good enough. I agree though,....First hand from Jesus would be even better! How do you know that indictments have not been going on? Ninety percent of the news is not telling the truth. That's why you think Joe Biden won the election with maybe one third of the votes.
Kevin Zadei, the man in the video, was 27 years old, I believe, when he died while undergoing wisdom surgery at the dentist's office. He went to heaven and met Jesus and didn't want to leave. He was told that he was needed on earth and couldn't fail.

Coast would NOT post something like that as a source! The guy is relying on sound, reaponsible sources.

Right coast? That stuff david wrote isnt true at all, is it??
I suggested JD develop some patience. You and David also may have to wait to see who is President on 31 January 2021!

I don't really pay too much attention to David Allen. I think I shocked him with the Kevin Zadei video. I may have another great prophet video for you guys later.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Kevin Zadei, the man in the video, was 27 years old, I believe, when he died while undergoing wisdom surgery at the dentist's office. He went to heaven and met Jesus and didn't want to leave. He was told that he was needed on earth and couldn't fail.
How do you reconcile "arrests start today" and no arrests recorded six weeks later? Did @HighStickHarry not pray hard enough?

Reactions: Syskatine
How do you reconcile "arrests start today" and no arrests recorded six weeks later? Did @HighStickHarry not pray hard enough?

Just because the libtard God Satan doesn't listen to your prayers it doesn't mean Harry's doesn't listen to him. Lots of people praying right now that the Dims won't be allowed to destroy the Earth with all the wickedness you perverts on the left like to inflict the World with. Besides how many libtards made it into heaven the last 4 yrs? Especially the ones that act like the ones here? My guess is none, you tards went Biblical with your wicked ways the last 4 yrs. Hell couldn't keep up with all the new residents arriving. I hear Trannie Story Time is a real box office hit there right now but in second place to China's handling of the Chinese Virus, even Hitler wished he had thought of that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT