ADVERTISEMENT

Trump/Joe Rogan Interview

From McDonalds to this - if Trump wins he and his media team deserve so much credit for thinking outside of the box.
Ironically, Barron got it started by connecting Trump with the younger podcasters like AIdan Ross and Theo Von. Trump claims Barron is his most trusted political advisor. Maybe he's just blowing smoke but he's definitely helped this cycle.

I watched the interview and honestly as a Trump supporter, it wasn't that great. But that's cause I've already heard most of this stuff. Of course I wasn't the audience for this, it was Rogan's audience and a good chunk of them believe the media telling them that Trump is HItler. So it was a home run from that POV. End result is this only helps Trump, gets him more exposure and Rogan having a normal conversation with him will resonate with a lot of centrist and even some Dem voters.

I watched the interview and honestly as a Trump supporter, it wasn't that great. But that's cause I've already heard most of this stuff. Of course I wasn't the audience for this, it was Rogan's audience and a good chunk of them believe the media telling them that Trump is HItler. So it was a home run from that POV. End result is this only helps Trump, gets him more exposure and Rogan having a normal conversation with him will resonate with a lot of centrist and even some Dem voters.
I haven’t made it through yet but I watched 10 mins and listened for about the same.

Watching was way better and I can’t explain why.

I think his audience are generally voters who simply dislike the entire political system and commonly sit out elections. In that regard it was a brilliant interview, because it de-politicizes him into someone these individuals can potentially relate to, rather than just being a soundbite in a news story or seen as just another R. And its one of the few actions that could drive new votes to a candidate. There are very few undecided voters, imo. Rallies don't sway undecideds. Rallies enthuse the base and drive participation amongst those who are already invested in the election. But this type of podcast interview targets the uninvested voter, who at this point is the only true 'undecided' out there.

Anyone who has friends in the Trump campaign needs to relay to BDD: counter Kackles constant use of the word Democracy with the definition of Constitutional or Democratic Republic, please and thanks

saul goodman

kamaka is a controlled op
this campaign is the final battle in the war for the mind of the American people

to return gubmit to the people

dark to light

After watching the full podcast today I can safely say Kamala would not last 30 minutes with Rogan. She knows this as well.
The rumor is that her team tried to given Rogan a set list of questions LOL

Joe Rogan told them to pound sand and that's when Kamala's team 'declined' officially. What a joke of a candidate and campaign.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT