ADVERTISEMENT

Trump got his ass kicked last night

I actually am a registered Republican…first time over here…now I see…..

What do you want? A boutonniere?

"First time over here... now I see...:" What bullshyt. You come in here throwing punches, and then complain you're the victim with "now I see". Go ahead and vote for Harris. MAGA doesn't need or want fragile RINO pansies.

Last edited:
Debates are pointless for the most part. Compare their records and where they stand on the top 2-3 issues that are yours. Kamala is the same as a long line of progressives that want to bring more give aways to people who can't or won't do for themselves.

You can think Harris did better than Trump in the debate and still be Republican and vote Trump. I kept imploring Trump through the TV to stay on topic...he didn't listen to me. I can't stand to see/listen to Harris but I think she played him like a fiddle. Not sure if the debate will change more people's minds or Taylor Swift.....

Reactions: woodlandpoke
Debates are pointless for the most part.
The debate fallout wasn't changing anyone's mind either way.
Both of these statements are false.

Just consider what happened after Biden's horrible debate performance in June.

Debates still do matter and they can change people's minds. Especially when a candidate performs as bad as Biden did in June and Trump did on Tuesday. Or as good as Harris did.

Debates still do matter and they can change people's minds. Especially when a candidate performs as bad as Biden did in June and Trump did on Tuesday. Or as good as Harris did.
What happened after the Biden debate? You leftist could no longer hide Biden's cognitive decline.

Reactions: iasooner24
I actually am a registered Republican…first time over here…now I see…..
You know can be a Republican and not
MAGA right?
Of course you can be a Republican and not be a Trump cultist.

But don't expect the Trump cultists on this board to agree with this or defend what you say. They will attack you and claim you are a RINO, a liberal, a Democrat, etc. Just as they do the Cheneys and other Republicans not supporting Trump.

Your presence really bothers them. They can't deal with it or rationalize it in their warped minds. So they will belittle and attack you.

With that said, welcome to the board! Hope you stick around and contribute your opinion.

"Registered Republican. Complete fail."

Agreed. I am an Ike, Reagan, McCain and George Herbert Walker Bush (the father) Republican and I am sick of the GOP being in bed with the religious right and all of the fricking crazies.

The big issues are the budget deficit/national debt, China, Russia & Iran and all the GOP screws around with are social issues. The GOP is right in the fricking bedroom and that is BS.

Bring back the Rotary Club GOP.

I hope Trump loses big.

Agreed. I am an Ike, Reagan, McCain and George Herbert Walker Bush (the father) Republican and I am sick of the GOP being in bed with the religious right and all of the fricking crazies.

The big issues are the budget deficit/national debt, China, Russia & Iran and all the GOP screws around with are social issues. The GOP is right in the fricking bedroom and that is BS.

I hope Trump loses big.
All of your answers pointed to the fact that you should vote Trump, but you would rather lose than take that step. Your segment of the party has grown very small you stand no chance of getting anything you want supporting Harris, but you get some of what you want supporting Trump. I have held my knose and voted Bush, Romney, and McCain, it's you turn to hold your knose. If you put your idea of a republican up im done holding my knose, when you wont. I have no problem taking my vote to the other side so I can watch the country burn faster so that I can get actual change. I'm not for dem light and a slow drip into mediocrity. I would rather put an alternative picture up with the idea of fixing it.

All of your answers pointed to the fact that you should vote Trump, but you would rather lose than take that step. Your segment of the party has grown very small you stand no chance of getting anything you want supporting Harris, but you get some of what you want supporting Trump. I have held my knose and voted Bush, Romney, and McCain, it's you turn to hold your knose. If you put your idea of a republican up im done holding my knose, when you wont. I have no problem taking my vote to the other side so I can watch the country burn faster so that I can get actual change. I'm not for dem light and a slow drip into mediocrity. I would rather put an alternative picture up with the idea of fixing it.
Copkilla manbreast is no more a Republican than Jimmy Carter, Robert Reich, Jane Fonda, etc. I don’t believe his “Reagan Republican” bullshit for a microsecond.

I hope Trump loses big.
You were never a Reaganite if you were against the "religious" right aka traditional social conservatives. He believed in the three legged stool of social, fiscal and military conservatism. McCain was a sh!tty human being worse than Trump. BTW I voted for McShame as even he was better than the closet homo/commie Zer0. I liked H and still like W even if he isn't on the Trump train.

I will vote for Trump because most of his polices are what we need. Low Taxes , Deregulation, drill baby drill and constitutional conservatives who think like me on the court.

Reagan and Gingrich never take power without the social conservatives. I am one. Reagan is still my favorite president of my lifetime. BTW, no pub is winning the presidency without the traditional values voters coming out. See Romney and McCain.

Clarence Thomas is not on the court except for H nominating him.

Keep telling yourself that you little Cvnt.

• Haha

I hope Trump loses big.
Preach 2 fer one Kop Killa!

• Angry
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT