ADVERTISEMENT

(Trump) = American Hitler!

2VmO.gif

Now what anti-American commie/fascist said that hateful and violence inducing statement?

Well, well it was J.D. Vance.
You and your candidate need to get your stories straight:

"Trump has selected far-right MAGA extremist JD Vance as his running mate. Vance is a 2020 election denier, supports a national abortion ban, and voted against IVF access," Biden-Harris HQ, the Democrat's official 2024 campaign account, posted on X after the announcement.”

Here's the point folks, so many rushed on here blaming Democrats for comparing Trump to Hitler and blaming those comparisons on the violence inherent in the assassination attempt.

So, how do you distinguish what J.D. Vance said and how does he not receive a share in the blame, if you truly feel that it was such statements behind the shooting?

Here's the point folks, so many rushed on here blaming Democrats for comparing Trump to Hitler and blaming those comparisons on the violence inherent in the assassination attempt.

So, how do you distinguish what J.D. Vance said and how does he not receive a share in the blame, if you truly feel that it was such statements behind the shooting?
Shows people can change, which is often a good thing.

Kamala Harris must have changed after she asserted that Joe Biden is a racist.

Shows people can change, which is often a good thing.

Kamala Harris must have changed after she asserted that Joe Biden is a racist.

Or it shows they’re simply playing opportunist politics for the sake of personal career survival. We’ve seen what happens to Republicans who don’t pledge everlasting fealty to the High Table of Trump.

carry on

Yes he shares in the blame. Now he's making up for it. Will the Dems do the same?

OP has a long history, more than 20 years easily. He’s a lawyer and had a stroke many years ago and hasn’t posted as much in recent years.

He’s a smart guy, but he’s a liberal so he’s a bit misguided. 😁
And if you look at CUp’s older posts, you can see the mental decline there, too. Go figure.

Yea sure, JD should say he was wrong, which his has done. But one guy saying something what nearly 8 years ago, versus the constant haranguing the media, the scumbag liberal actors/actresses, the talk shows etc etc., bearing the same share of responsibility? Plus when JD said what he said the idiot that tried to kill Trump was about 12 years old. Do you think he has been harboring a need to kill Trump since hearing that JD compared him to Hitler?

I know for 100% certainty your smarter then this. What the media/libcomdems do to Trump is like Niagra Falls, what JD Trump did to trump was like me pissing in a urinal.

Maybe he “evolved”. Gee, where have we heard that before?

And regardless of who inspired the shooter (it was the left, FYI), the “Darn, he missed!” crowd is not small, and is indisputably democrook, liberal, and leftist.

Last edited:

“J.D. is kissing my ass, he wants my support,” Trump said, railing against the “fake” news story. “The entire MAGA movement is for J.D. Vance.”

The former president went on to call Vance a “great person who I’ve really gotten to know,” disputing any lingering friction between the two Republicans. Vance was a vocal critic of Trump before he ran for office.

“Yeah, he said some bad things about me, but that was before he knew me and then he fell in love,” Trump said on Saturday. “Remember I said that about Kim Jong Un? He fell in love, and they said, ‘Oh, Trump is saying he fell in love.’ Actually he did, if you want to know the truth.”

Trump has often said he and North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un “fell in love” after exchanging a series of “beautiful letters” amid tensions between the U.S. and the pariah state.

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
I listened to JD’s entire interview on FOX last night. In addressing his comments on Trump he was very direct and specific. He said up to that point he was not as politically educated and involved as he is now, and he said: "I LISTENED TO WHAT THE MEDIA WAS SAYING ABOUT TRUMP AND UNFORUTNATELY I BELIEVED IT ALL". He owned saying it, 100%. He also said that once Trump was in office, that he followed him closely and Trump proved him and the media wrong. He said that once confronted with the facts, that he formed his new opinion and had no problem changing his opinion and admitting he was wrong. Basically in a nutshell, he said he had the intelligence to look at the facts prospectively and evaluate for himself.

I said over 20 years ago the media was the greatest threat to America because they no longer just give you the facts and let you decide what you should think on your own.

Of course, the extremist leftist Democrats and media, hate more than anybody, those that once believed their lies and had the intelligence to research their own facts, compare those facts to the leftist dialogue and opinions, and denounced and rejected their set of "facts' and opinions. How dare ANYONE think for themselves, how DARE anyone not fully trust the leftist extremists to think for you, and for someone to not believe they always have the moral high ground on every issue, and the only form of Democracy they believe in, is total agreement with their extreme rhetoric and lies. He was once one of them, and REJECTED them. He scares the shit out of them, because he might get others to actually think for themselves, especially someone with his life experiences that is the epitome of self reliance and self determination and rising up thru the most difficult of circumstances without victim blaming anyone and believing those trials and tribulations blessed him and gave him an understanding of humanity that leftist elitists could give 2 shits about. The leftists don't care that one of their own died trying to kill Trump, they are just pissed he missed. To them this 20 year old was seen as loser white trash whose life was best served carrying out the worst evil possible so they can retain power. Now they will do whatever they can to twist his past to better forward their political desires.

The FIRST thing Dims did, was unleash PERSONAL attacks on this man, after saying to tone it down. They see him as a traitor.

Last edited:

If democrats came on here admitting they were wrong then you may have something. So far we are batting .000 at that.

Last edited:

gtfo with this nonsense

here’s the point

your beloved ccp/dnc/swamp is in shambles
this country is in shambles

and fresh of a 10 month hiatous
you roll in here pimping some gotcha BS

hope you enjoyed watching organized Labor abandoned the ccp/dnc last night

all your party ethnic minority demographics are leaving in droves

trump caught them all
and now has the political muscle to make it stick

maga bitches

gtfo with this nonsense

here’s the point

your beloved ccp/dnc/swamp is in shambles
this country is in shambles

and fresh of a 10 month hiatous
you roll in here pimping some gotcha BS

hope you enjoyed watching organized Labor abandoned the ccp/dnc last night

all your party ethnic minority demographics are leaving in droves

trump caught them all
and now has the political muscle to make it stick

maga bitches
Having been 411’ed on Hollywood’s back story, I think you may have just committed elder abuse. HIGH FIVE!!!! ✋🏻

They really are this stupid, I have a former liberal friend I have known since 1996 and he along with countless others are saying it was staged, the blood was fake and that Trump was doing it for a photo op.
My wife is friends with him on fb just so she can see his stupid posts. I no longer talk to him and have not for quite a while.

They really are this stupid, I have a former liberal friend I have known since 1996 and he along with countless others are saying it was staged, the blood was fake and that Trump was doing it for a photo op.
My wife is friends with him on fb just so she can see his stupid posts. I no longer talk to him and have not for quite a while.
You need to go on FB and ask him if this is how they faked the dead body:

41kaEALpNRL._AC_UY654_QL65_.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT