ADVERTISEMENT

True tax statement

Hey Corny, Merry Kwanza! You get your freedom fever yet?

I see nothing has changed. You and Flailey oughta hole up and do some scienceing together. With his climate change chops and your immunology expertise maybe ya'll should open up an Institute of Conspiracy Advancement. I hear Alex Jones may need some new under-the-table revenue, he'd be down for some consulting.

I see nothing has changed. You and Flailey oughta hole up and do some scienceing together. With his climate change chops and your immunology expertise maybe ya'll should open up an Institute of Conspiracy Advancement. I hear Alex Jones may need some new under-the-table revenue, he'd be down for some consulting.
@Syskatine and @ClintonDavidScott back on the same day. My life is complete! Good to see you guys!

Name one thing Alex Jones has been wrong about? He got censored and cancelled bc he was was right on most all the time no?
Name one thing? And when did sys ka bob make it back around here- where'd ya go? Some baby killing rallies? Big govt rallies?

Name one thing Alex Jones has been wrong about? He got censored and cancelled bc he was was right on most all the time no?
Name one thing? And when did sys ka bob make it back around here- where'd ya go? Some baby killing rallies? Big govt rallies?
Well right now I'm traveling w the fam and I thought of you this a.m. when I walked in to order a coffee and they wanted my vaccine record and I.D.

Are you serious about Alex? He just got neutered for lying about the sandyhook deal. Or is that fake news, too?

Pizzagate

Ummm have not seen all the pedos lately getting busted- may want to rethink thatnone

Pizzagate conspiracy theory​

In February 2017, James Alefantis, owner of Comet Ping Pong pizzeria, sent Jones a letter demanding an apology and retraction of his advocacy for the Pizzagate conspiracy theory. Jones was given one month to comply or be subject to a libel suit.[216] In March 2017, Jones apologized to Alefantis and retracted his allegations.[217]

You’re an idiot

Pizzagate conspiracy theory​

In February 2017, James Alefantis, owner of Comet Ping Pong pizzeria, sent Jones a letter demanding an apology and retraction of his advocacy for the Pizzagate conspiracy theory. Jones was given one month to comply or be subject to a libel suit.[216] In March 2017, Jones apologized to Alefantis and retracted his allegations.[217]

You’re an idiot
Pedophilia is real - especially on the left and Hollywood- you should know if you support the left you support pedophilia - makes you a pedo enabler or simply a Pedo.

You're Libturd hero in the White House showered with his 12 year old daughter and there's all kinds of photos of Pedo Joe and hunter with kids On the laptop - most everyone knows this so we know what your leader and your side is all about.

Last edited:
@Corndog2021 you really didnt know about this verdict, did you? Or his retraction once he was gonna get sued for that one? You really and truly think he's credible, don't you?
Are you serious about Alex? He just got neutered for lying about the sandyhook deal. Or is that fake news, too?

@Corndog2021 you really didnt know about this verdict, did you? Or his retraction once he was gonna get sued for that one? You really and truly think he's credible, don't you?
AJ has been right way more than wrong Libturd - your Child trafficking supporting Party is way more dangerous than AJ I promise you

AJ has been right way more than wrong Libturd - your Child trafficking supporting Party is way more dangerous than AJ I promise you

Corny: Name one thing he's been wrong about!

Sys: He got hammered for deliberately lying about the sandy hook kids. Said they weren't really shot. Yuge verdict.

Toon: he lied about pizzagate and kept lying and only recanted once he had to defend it.

Corny: Yeah, well, he's still right even if he's a demonstrated liar and child trafficking.

LMFAO CORNY wants us all to listen to proven liars and morons. It's who guides his ideology.

Corny: Name one thing he's been wrong about!

Sys: He got hammered for deliberately lying about the sandy hook kids. Said they weren't really shot. Yuge verdict.

Toon: he lied about pizzagate and kept lying and only recanted once he had to defend it.

Corny: Yeah, well, he's still right even if he's a demonstrated liar and child trafficking.

LMFAO CORNY wants us all to listen to proven liars and morons. It's who guides his ideology.
Do you always speak for others? If I couldn't stand on anything other than "my side are pedophiles" I don't think I'd post anything Libbie Tard

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT