ADVERTISEMENT

transcript of flynn kysiliak call a set-up at work

They clearly could have been a violation of the Brady Act given it was before inauguration, but I think even the Dems knew that wrapping all of this under the guise of an investigation of a 100 year old act that noone had ever been prosecuted under wouldn't fly. Not even the NYTimes would have been able to sell that narrative. So cry Russia, Russia, Russia, and hope that the truth never sees the light of day.

logan act

but that not what the thug fbi was selling

Thank you for the correction. And you are right, they didn't sell that story because when they first leaked the Logan Act concept to the media, it didn't fly.
That's because it has never been prosecuted and it would be impossible to try to prove that a representative of the incoming presidential administration was violating it. They were just grasping at excuses to try to justify their continued spying.

Today is the day when Judge Sullivan has to respond to the Appeals Court. I wonder what will happen? I suspect there will an unusual turn in the proceedings. It would surprise me for Sullivan to approve dropping the case. Him getting removed would not surprise me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT