ADVERTISEMENT

Top Democrat Admits "All Of Us Knew Our Policies Would Cause Inflation

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

There you go Democrat voters. The people you voted for, knew the policies they shove up our backside would create inflation but they went ahead and did it anyway. Most of the conservatives on this board have said Democrats intentionally caused inflation with the boards leftist denying their precious party would ever do something like that. Now we have a top Democrat admitting it.

There you go Democrat voters. The people you voted for, knew the policies they shove up our backside would create inflation but they went ahead and did it anyway. Most of the conservatives on this board have said Democrats intentionally caused inflation with the boards leftist denying their precious party would ever do something like that. Now we have a top Democrat admitting it.
Biden did not actively campaign. The rare campaign rally drew flies. I listened to Brandon in Democrat debates. He promised exactly what we're seeing today. There are not 81 million versions of the board's slow 12.

Biden did not actively campaign. The rare campaign rally drew flies. I listened to Brandon in Democrat debates. He promised exactly what we're seeing today. There are not 81 million versions of the board's slow 12.
81 million people did not vote for Brandon, but he got 81 million votes. How'd that happen?

Went from 9 to 12 slow. That's 33 % inflation. We need to get a handle on that before the average IQ drops any further.

Clyburn is an affirmative action "hire." His district was carved out to ensure a minority gets the seat. Got to appease the voting rights act.

I would not say he is top of anything

He named his daughter mignon as in filet mignon...real winner!

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Or neck bone. 🤣
I knew John HeavyRunner of the Blackfeet Nation. Chairman Earl Old Person was voted out in 2008. I thought he would die in office. A 65% unemployment rate may have done him in. Big Earl became honorary Chairman. White man newspaper obits still referred to Big Earl as Chief when he died from cancer at 92.

Quanah Parker was last chief of the uncivilized Comanche. All leaders since are Chairman. The Cherokee and Choctaw are civilized, because they are easy for white man to sneak up on.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
At least he didn’t name her PorkChop.
Best mid south wrestler ever!

hqdefault.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT