ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Cole

nick4pokes

Starter
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2021
He isn’t in my district but have lobbied over of the years and if there is ever a reason for term limits it is him. Guy he is running against is a moron but it’s a goon clown show.

Reactions: 22LR
He isn’t in my district but have lobbied over of the years and if there is ever a reason for term limits it is him. Guy he is running against is a moron but it’s a goon clown show.
There are other options than Cole and moron dude. The primary is big, but Cole will win because of that. He is only challenging his biggest money rival.

Don't think Bondar can win, but I'm sensing Cole polling is showing it a tad closer than he would like. Lots of commercials, when in the past not a peep.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Don't think Bondar can win, but I'm sensing Cole polling is showing it a tad closer than he would like. Lots of commercials, when in the past not a peep.
Not in my district but if the goon commercials for Cole don't turn you off, seek help. Term limits are for people those like Cole. Wish there was someone worth a flip to run against him as I do with Lankford. Both are worthless.

Besides the whole "he's from Texas" thing, what's the downside to Bondar?

Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT